More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MetropolitanDenial MetropolitanDenial

What happens at the theme park?

Dean gets Marina alone.

Upon arriving at the theme park - a loud and bright world of carousels and talking animals - the whole group argued about what they wanted to do.

Finn and the girls decided to get in line for a haunted house, and headed off. Rose and Owen chose to see some of the shows that the park offered, leaving Dean and Marina on their own.

"You into roller coasters?" Dean asked Marina while they were looking at a map.

"I'm into any thrill ride, really."

"Alright, then, brave stuff, let's go." Dean decided to be as confident as possible with Marina. Sure, she was older than him, but if he acted like he wasn't worried about that, maybe she wouldn't worry about it, either.


Dean and Marina were standing in line for their fourth roller coaster of the day. Marina looked bored, which worried Dean. He had to come up with something to keep her attention.

"Truth or dare?" Dean felt a little stupid for choosing a game that kids play at sleepovers, but was relieved when Marina almost immediately chose dare. "I dare you... To flash the ride camera on this one."

Marina thought it over. "How do I know where it's at?"

Dean smiled mischievously. "I guess you have to have your tits out for a while."

Marina giggled.

"You gonna do it, or what?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, but if I get kicked out of the park, I'm telling your parents that it was because of something you did."


Dean was soon staring at a low-quality photo of Marina, with a huge grin on her face, lifting her loose tank top up to show the camera her bare tits. He was sitting next to her, completely oblivious to the roller coaster, blatantly looking at her chest.

"I can't believe you did it." He said to Marina, who was now standing next to him, taking an even lower quality photo of a photo on her phone.

"I chose dare, I had to. Plus, I looked great, didn't I?" She started walking away before Dean could answer. "Let's get out of here before the photo attendant notices what I did!"


After a few more uneventful rides, Rose texted, asking everyone to meet back up to get some dinner and watch the fireworks before returning to the hotel. Dean sat close to Marina on a patch of grass to watch the fireworks, putting his hand just slightly against hers, happy to find that he didn't move away.

Back in their hotel room, Finn was quick to ask Dean about his day with Marina, and Dean was even quicker to tell him about her baring her tits on the roller coaster.

"I swear man, she had them out for half the ride. I've never been so amazed."

"Yeah, sure. And just now she stopped me in the stairwell and sucked me off."

Dean grabbed his phone to show Finn the proof. Finn stared at it for just a little too long.

"Looks good, right?" Dean asked, taking his phone back and looking at the photo himself.

"Fuck," Finn said. "If she did that today, imagine how she'll be at the waterpark tomorrow."

Dean did imagine it. He opened up his texting app and sent a text to Marina: 'Get ready for more truth or dare tomorrow.'

His phone buzzed 10 minutes later, with a response: 'I'll take whatever you give me ;)'

What happens at the waterpark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)