More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MetropolitanDenial MetropolitanDenial

What happens at the waterpark?

Dean and Marina spend time together again

The next morning at the waterpark, everyone split into the same groups as the day before. Dean and Marina walked off towards the lazy river, grabbing tubes to float in. When they got in, Dean went to lounge on his back in his tube, but Marina stopped him.

"Just use it to float like this, okay?" Marina said, resting her arms and chin on the tube, leaving her body almost entirely in the water. Dean followed her lead, unsure of what her plan was.

They were soon floating through the river. The park was surprisingly empty, which meant that Marina and Dean were essentially alone while going around the slow loop.

"So, truth or dare?" Marina asked Dean, kicking her feet to move in front of him, playfully splashing him in the process.

"I, uh... Truth?"

"Okay," Marina seemed a little disappointed that he didn't choose dare. "Tell me the truth, have you jerked off while thinking about me yet?"

Dean can't help but blush. Did she somehow already know the truth? "Uh," He said, a little hesitant. "I mean... I did in the shower this morning, so yeah, I have."

Marina smiled. "Good."

"Seriously?"

"I love the idea of guys jerking off to me, yeah. And I would've been a little disappointed if you hadn't done it after the little show I put on for you yesterday." She raised her eyebrows, quickly letting go of her tube to flash her tits at him in the water, as if to remind him. "So, you gonna keep playing, or what?"

"Yeah, of course. Truth or dare?" Dean asked, wishing she hadn't covered her tits again so fast.

"Truth."

"Alright," Dean decided to get back into confident mode. "Would you let me fuck you?"

Marina laughed, making Dean a little self-conscious. She noticed the look on his face. "That wasn't a bad laugh! I mean, I just think it's a little funny that you don't realize that I wouldn't just let you fuck me, I want you to fuck me."

"Oh," Dean managed to say.

"How many security cameras do you think they have focused on this river?"

"Uh, I really never thought about it."

Marina looks around. "And the last, what, three or four lifeguard posts have been empty?" She fakes disappointment. "This place, honestly, people could get away with anything."

Do they take a chance in the lazy river?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)