More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by boobboob boobboob

What the future holds...

Day 3 - Start of a new family

Once you're outside the store, you visit a nearby grocery store and buy a bottle of water to swallow the pill with. Phew, thank god that's over. After all the stress you had to endure, it was reassuring to know that you no longer had anything to worry about. You spend the remaining day in the park, before heading back to the hotel to get some sleep.

While you were sleeping, the medicine finally had a chance to run its full course inside your body. It began with a tingling in your vag, as the natural mucus turned more slippery and watery to better accommodate what was left of your father's sperm. Slowly and over a longer period of time, your cervix began to soften, up to a point when the previously tiny opening began to loosen and open into a small slit to allow the rejuvenated semen to ooze right in.

As soon as the trickle of his remaining seed began to seep into your womb, your ovaries were being stimulated to release their precious goods. Your body fought and struggled, but the medicine was stronger and only had a single purpose to fulfill, now that it was fully absorbed into your bloodstream and taking full control of your anatomy.

Ouch! Your resting body flinches as an egg is forcefully coaxed right out of your ovary. Pop! A second one is drawn right out while you remain asleep, and unaware of what the was doing. While those two eggs began rolling towards your womb to take a bath in your father's sperm, the medicine blindly continued fulfilling its purpose, and soon drew another egg out of one of your ovaries, a stinging sensation that nearly tore you out of your slumber... but not quite.

The following morning, you wake up exhausted and tired. So much for recovering... what's more, you notice that your crotch was a little wet, so you grab a towel and wipe the sticky fluid off your pussy lips and inner thighs. The pungent scent of cum hits your nose and you frown, though ultimately, you can't help but to laugh considering you no longer needed to be afraid of that stupid goo. Your body's movement following that particular laugh however triggered enough motion deep inside you to cause your three, fertile lil' eggs to drop into your womb and splash right into the waiting pool of your daddy's creamy leftovers. You merely register a soft tickle in your tummy, and absent-mindedly rub your flat stomach while reaching for the TV remote.

After yet another day passed, you're pretty surprised to see that you still hadn't changed back. Who cares though, the process probably happens with a delay, one step at a time or something stupid like that. Good thing you had a pretty smokin' hot body, so getting a job as waitress was easy enough, and you earned the income needed to get by for a while longer until you're rid of this stupidly weak body.

Days turn into weeks, and you're gradually noticing a small bump growing on your taut belly... oh, crap.


You knew the risks as soon as you felt your daddy's naked erection forcing your cunt wide open...
After everything you've done, it wasn't enough, daddy still got to inseminate that cowardly twat of yours. It's all thanks to the friendly pharmacy lady who made sure that your stubborn teen pussy lost all natural defenses and became completely unprotected, allowing just about anyone to seed your loins with ease...

Nine months and that sexy body will be ruined. Daddy got you real good, and it only took a single ride...

Game over

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)