More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by boobboob boobboob

Two more days to go, but...

Day 3 - A father's parting gift

A few more hours pass and you're thoroughly enjoying yourself in the city, but soon it's getting dark outside. Good thing you already had a hotel booked and knew where to go.

Overall, the day was pretty awesome, but didn't change your mind about how much it sucks being a chick. As you arrive in your booked room, you stretch and yawn before stripping out of your clothes - you didn't have any backup clothing, may as well sleep naked and keep some spare clothes fresh for tomorrow. There's nobody to disturb you here anyway, no stupid horny brother, and certainly no dad to surprise you.

Reaching over for the nightstand, you grab the TV remote and lazily switch through a couple somewhat interesting channels. Cooking... documentaries... you finally settle on watching some classic TV shows while cuddling the soft bed covers. Before long, you drift off to sleep, somewhat happy that you won't have to deal with the frequent dribbling of cum that kept bothering you nearly all day long...


After an entire day of spilling your dad's seed, your prone position now prevented your defiant pussy from ridding itself of the dangerous semen. It gradually stopped dripping out, and instead oozed inwards to give your cervix a wet kiss now that there was a chance to get intimate while you were sleeping so peacefully. Your body had attempted to avoid its fate so desperately, but now, nature ran its course deep inside your loins.

Considering gravity was no longer giving your dad's spunk a hard time, millions of his little swimmers were able to swarm the depths of your cunt, and your father's seed was really potent. There's a good reason for why your mother used multiple birth control methods at the same time to avoid another pregnancy. Luckily for your dad, your little peach was as unprotected and bare as it could be.

It was at some point during the night while you were blissfully asleep when you conceived your father's child, a tiny secret that would soon grow into a bigger one. The remaining useless sperm easily seeped out of your sore pussy over the course of the night. The damage was done.


The unexpected cost of surrendering to your daddy and letting him mount that young teeny twat bareback...
Every girl knows that only little boys wanna play the pull out game. A real man will ride you 'till he's done...


Of course, after getting creampied, there's two groups of women... those who take precautions, and those who take maternity leave.

You wake up the following morning none the wiser, and simply grab a towel to wipe away the dried blotches of semen all over your lady bits and bum cheeks.

From then on, you even manage to completely abstain from sex and count your blessings after spending the second day completely in front of the TV in your lonely hotel room, far away from any men and their stupid sperm. You go to sleep full of anticipation and relief that this nightmare was about to end. You truly believed you had beaten the curse. It's only when you wake up and look down that you're immediately confused and pissed to see a perky pair of tits still attached to your chest, and a healthy, inseminated vagina where your penis was supposed to be.

It doesn't even matter that you disliked the harsh breeding your dad on your fragile genitals, or that he had mistaken you for your mother and isn't even aware that he dumped his load inside the wrong girl, you'll have to carry his child all the same. Now he gets to enjoy life while you have to carry his crotch fruit in your belly. Looks like your next plan B is buying a nursing bra, and some meds to help with the morning sickness...

Game over

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)