More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 23: A chaste day in the neighbourhood [Chastity][Orgasm Denial][Spanking]

Keywords: Strap/Leather
Theme: Chastity, Orgasm Denial
Triggers: Exhibitionism
POV: 2nd person; female
Continuation Of: Day 21: You can cum!


You scratched the belt for the hundredth time. A warm but cruel metal engulfing your sex made sure that you could not touch your pussy at all. It was not perfect by itself, after few days of initial lockdown you have discovered that with enough effort you could in fact defeat it and reach an orgasm through it. That's then additional padding was added as well as the thigh bands and a short spreader bar.

Your fingers rubbed against a metal grate in another futile attempt to scratch the itch that was burning you for the last week. You were ready to howl. In the end you had to yourself to finish work.


Once work was done you realised you need to go out and order some food. With this came necessity to dress up. Taking off your nightgown you looked into the mirror.

Brown leather belt went around your waist and above your hips, making it completely impossible to slide it down. The straps connected in a Y pattern with the third belt that went down and connected with metal part directly over your crotch and between your legs which connected to another leather strap at the back. A small padlock connected three belts together in the front.

From the belt two straps travelled down like from the garter belt, flowing down and connecting to the thigh rings. Two leather cuffs around your thighs were connected with a short metal rod.

The purpose of it was to prevent you from spreading your legs open and sneaking in the fingers or vibrator behind the metal plate on your pussy, or from closing them up and rubbing yourself against it. Besides that it also prevented you of course from wearing panties or pants.

Which was a bit of a problem as the October was in full swing and the outside was getting cold. Luckily previous house owner left you some of her wardrobe that could be worn in public. That included long woollen skirts that were surprisingly en vogue currently. So you put on thick stockings, pulled on cotton underskirt, then thick woollen skirt. A bra, cotton blouse and woollen sweater to complete the outfit and you were good to go!

The added benefit was that the thick skirt muffled a sound of metal locks as you walked awkwardly down the street. It's not like you really needed to hide it, word was already out that you were the new town whore. Everyone knew you "inherited" the deviant household. They never said anything though. You were the open secret no one talked about in public ... as long as you kept yourself presentable outside the house you were treated with reserved politeness.

"Good morning!" shop keeper greeted you the moment you walked in. You responded with cheerful "Good morning" yourself and started going down the grocery list.

"That's quite a bit you have there" the owner said collecting your order "need any help carrying it? my son can help you ..." she offered.

"No. Thank you" you said. You didn't even contemplate the offer, you were horny as it was, and any extra compensation that you would be expected to give in return for help would only make things worse.

"Is that so...?" the owner didn't seem very pleased by your refusal, you didn't play your part and managed to slight her.

"Yes, sorry, it's just ..." you started to think how to explain that you're not electively excluding her son from the list of men that are free to fuck you. It really was bonkers when you thought about it. Just few months back you'd think it's crazy. But this is what you have became. A slut, a sex toy for the neighbourhood to use and play with. "just that ... I'm being punished" you finished and decided to show, by bending forward grabbing the hem of your skirts and lifting them up to expose the leather & metal chastity belt to the shop keeper. No one else was in store now so you felt it might be easiest.

"You really must have been really naughty cunt to be locked up like that! It's fine though. You can just blow Ricky. No problem! RICKY!" she seemed to have made decision for you.

A lanky kid barely of age came down the stairs and grabbed the groceries. He had hair cut by his mother probably and looked quite geeky, but he did carry the bags like it was nothing. The walk was pretty awkward, especially with you having that strange restricted gait, and Ricky not talking at all.

You opened the door and let the kid in. Directing him where to put the groceries.

"Well. Thank you" you said and resigned dropped onto your knees in front of him.
"There's no need!" he said taking a step back completely red "Really. My Mom worries because I don't have a girlfriend, but I do, just don't really want to introduce her yet. Really no need!"
"You sure?" you asked and once again cursed yourself in your thoughts for what a cheap whore you have become, insisting on repaying a small favour like carrying groceries with a blowjob. What the hell happened to you?
"Yes. Thank you. Erm.. See you around!" he said and promptly left closing the doors behind him.

You got up and started unpacking ...


Days kept passing by but your horniness didn't seem to subside at all. If anything it got worse. Still there was not much you could do. Old Hag - your Mistress - refused to even bargain. Finishing work you looked for a way to blow off some steam, and decided to go for the pool. You initially suspended physical activities since restrictive leather restraints didn't exactly lend themselves to exercise, but you really missed it and you were reasonably confident you could swim in them. You did contact the manager of the gym to make sure there are no kids around, and headed out.

The gym was quite empty this time of day, probably why the owner decided to grant her request. She entered the changing room and found just one girl inside, she was changing into a one piece swimsuit. You decided to wait until she left since you haven't seen her before, but she did recognize you.

"You are the slut right? and you are locked in chastity belt as a punishment?" she asked bluntly looking at you. She had an athletic body, brown eyes and short black hair. She was currently naked, holding her swimsuit in one hand. You could see her A-cup breasts with dark pointy nipples, and a perfectly shaven and pronounced crotch protruding from her muscular frame.

"Yes. I'm the slut" you confirmed. Not sure what else could be added. There was no reason to be shy either so you pulled off your sweater and blouse, before dropping down your skirt and exposing the chastity belt.

"I heard that you tried to suck off my boyfriend" she continued.

She must have meant Ricky, based on some of the previous experiences you knew where this one was going... "I only wanted to thank him for helping me out"

"That's not how you apologise..." she retorted sternly.

"I'm sorry Miss" you said quickly and meekly.

"That's not how you apologise slut! Get on your knees!" she said putting down her swimsuit and taking a step towards you.

You dropped on your knees, naked - save for chastity belt - and tried once more "I'm sorry for trying to blow your boyfriend Miss!"

"That's better... you still have to repent though!" she said grabbing your hair and pulling you towards the bench where she pulled you down and started slapping your ass. Her hand might have been light but her arm had quite a muscle on it, and soon you were begging her to stop.

"Please. Miss. I have enough. I won't ever bother him again!"

"Good!" she threw satisfied and went on to put on her sporty one piece costume, leaving you to put on your costume.

You too used to swim in one-piece costume, but you couldn't put it on today. Instead you had a swimming skirt and a top. Both made from shiny black, stretchy material. Top covered your breasts just fine, but the skirt still exposed the top loop of the leather. Not much could have been done about that.

You saw the girl who's name you still didn't know join with Ricky and go enjoy the slides, while you carefully slid into the pool and started doing laps. You were always a great swimmer and while the leather binds were uncomfortable and a metal rod restricted movements of your legs, in water it mattered less and you soon found a style that worked well enough for you to do some lengths.

After few laps, satisfied and much less horny, you waved to the teenage couple and left towards your house. Your ass still red.

[To be continued?]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)