More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 21: You can cum! [Orgasm Control][Self-Bondage][Exhibitionism]

Keywords: Denial/Melt
Theme: Orgasm Denial
Triggers: -
POV: 2nd person; female
Continuation Of: Day 7: There's a peculiar swing in the yard of a house you just moved into


It was a week since your first time in the swing. You still played with yourself thinking about it ... a lot. You weren't brave enough to strap yourself in again ... yet.

I'm bored came the text message.
How can I please you Mistress? you responded immediately.
You've been a good girl right? she asked, and you knew what she meant. One of the rules you were to obey was to ask for an orgasm, and this week every time you asked you have been denied.
Of course!
Go on put _edge_ into your ass!

You gasped but obeyed. You didn't exactly love that toy, it made you horny, but never let you cum. With a generous dose of lotion it slid into your ass easily.

It's in you messaged.

You didn't get a response, instead the toy in your ass started vibrating.

Set up the fun room
Yes Mistress you confirmed.

Moving to one of the bedrooms that got designated as "fun room", where you have displayed all the sex toys you unpacked from boxes. In the middle of the room there was a bed, and a webcam pointed straight at it.

Set up comms

"comms" you chuckled to yourself but again obeyed. Turning on the camera and kneeling in front of it.

"Nice. I can see you. Why are you still dressed slut? Actually... First strip. then get dressed. That purple corset, you know the one I like. Yes. I know it's tight, but it makes your tits look better then Twin Peaks at dawn. Add the purple stockings, and those transparent stripper heels. Relax you won't do much walking. Spandex hood and a red ball gag. We need to order a purple one to complete the set. Finally get the frozen key to the cuffs. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress!" you said pulling up yourself from the knees. First you dropped he house clothes you already had on you and put on the shelf. Then prepared the things that were requested.

"Hood first!" you heard and you obeyed putting on the hood. Aligning holes to eyes nose and mouth.

"Smile!" old hag said cheerfully, and you knew what it meant. You were now streamed for the world to see.

Deep breath. You started with corset, lacing it up loosely for now. Once it was in place your breasts really did look perfect. Lifted up and formed into two perfect globes.

Stockings were next. Nylon traveling up your shaved legs until they get clipped into straps extending from corset. Shoes. Damn. Those bastards had 5cm platform and 20cm heel. You were still getting used to walking in them. Did you forget about something? Gag! You pushed a red ball behind your teeth and moaned involuntarily. Closing the strap behind your head you thought again. What was missing?

Right. Ice! You reached to take off the shoes but the sharp "No!" from the old hag you to reconsider. With a gag in your mouth and your back straight you limped to the kitchen, holding walls all the way there and back.

"Great. Now get on the bed, and tie your legs to the posts at the bottom of the bed".

You did as ordered, tying each of your legs using the leather straps to the pillars on both sides of your bed. Forcing your legs wide apart.

"Now the last piece, take handcuffs and cuff your heads to the head of the bed! Make sure you keep the ice in your hands!"

She didn't have to say that, if not for the key locked inside the ice cube, you won't be able to get out of the cuffs. Once again you questioned if this is necessarily a good idea, but your hands acted on they own, locking the handcuffs around your wrists.

You were not strung out in the shape of letter Y. With your legs wide apart, your wet cunt for the world to see. Dressed like a lowest whore and chewing on a gag.

"Amazing! You look truly astonishing!" the voice in the machine spoke up. "As a reward I decided. You can cum. Go ahead! You have time until the ice cube melts!" old hag laughed as you let out a scream of frustration. Soon the vibrator in your ass started again.


Thrashing and squirming you tried your best, constricting and loosening every muscle you could. Vibrator in your ass driving your crazy, keeping you on the edge, but not letting you cum. You juggled a cold ice cube between your hands, icy water creating a small pool at the top of your bed.

"Phishhhhs..da.aaaaaaaa" you begged through the gag. It was no use of course, but maybe, maybe if vibrations could get bit stronger...


"IClohloooseeee" you were close, the ice was almost melted as well. The terrible denial almost made you loose your mind. You screamed into a gag every time you were almost there. You tried to pull your legs together, rub your thighs against each other. To no avail.

Burning fire could not be quenched, even with ice cold water.


Key! Key was out of ice. Now, opening the cuffs without seeing them and while cuffed is not exactly easy. The key fell out of your hands and you almost started to hyper ventilate until with a stretch of whole body and pain in extended wrist you managed to reach it. Calm down. Calm down. In! It's in. You twisted it and it let you out!

Your wrists flew to your crotch. Fingers of one hand diving right into your needy cunt with second hand playing with your slit and clit. It took you fifteen seconds to start shaking in a mind blowing orgasms. Yes plural. You pretend not to hear the old hag.


You must have passed out. After who knows which number of orgasms. Your jaw was killing you. You undid the gag and started pulling sweaty disgusting hood off yourself when you remembered the camera. With one look you saw it's still on.

"You will be punished you know" the voice from the box came "as a first punishment, you will kneel before camera, slap your cunt and say >I'm a wanton whore< over and over until I say >enough<"

You did. You kept telling world what an insatiable slut you were, over and over again, while punishing your needy cunt.

And that was just the first punishment...

[To be continued?]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)