More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

Who do they think you are?

David Johnson, wealthy submissive

You hear another drag of the cigarette, exhale. The smell the smoke fills the cabin.

"Don't worry David, this is an anniversary gift. Your loving wife hired us. She let us know of your...penchant for submissiveness." You struggle and try to protest, it comes out as a muffled hum. The men hold you tight.

"That's right David, she told us all of your fetishes and fantasies. I was impressed. Such diverse and twisted tastes gives me so much to work with." You feel the end of a high heel trace down your leg, you kick out and strain against the zip ties binding you wrists. She jabs her heel into your shin, you grunt in pain.

You try to cough as she blows smoke into your face. "No, no. You might call the shots in your company but I'm in charge here. Enjoy yourself, embrace this once in a lifetime fantasy. We are professionals David, you are safe though I guarantee you'll never be the same. I will say this one time. Your wife has given us your safe word, if at any point you want to pull the plug on all of this you just have to say it."

Your mind is racing. Does this kind of stuff really happen? Is this some sort of crazy practical joke?

You feel the gag loosen and it is removed. You are frantic "Woah, woah, woah. You've got the wrong guy. Let me go you crazy fucks!" The gag is back onto you.

She laughs. "Excellent."

You hear the interior window lower. "I have a to break. To the dungeon!"

"Yes Mistress Cordelia." The driver responds.

'FUCK!' You think to yourself. You try to imagine a way to escape but come up with nothing. You are truly at their mercy, and at the mercy of this David Johnson's perverse desires. Professionals she says, how do professionals get the wrong guy? As bad as it looks a deeply buried desire is kindled within you. Curiosity and lust begin to mingle with your fear. You shake your head, 'No, this is just so wrong!'

The limo continues on for roughly 15 minutes. All is quiet during the rest of the trip. You feel the car come to a stop. You are "helped" out of the car by the two goons. You thrash and kick and struggle, but they keep a firm grip.

"Ah, good, a challenge." Cordelia purrs, "Take him down. Mask him and bind him to the cross. I'll be down after supper."

Session One, what does Mistress Cordelia have in store for David?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)