More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

Are you one of Paul's sons or one of his daughters?

Daughter

Sam's eyes slowly opened to the sight of leafy, green trees. She had fallen asleep in the car. She had "taken the edge off" right before mom made her pack up her entire life while she watched (read: no porn, no dildos, no nothing!) and announced a plan to ship him off to another fucking anti-sex clinic: She was angry and sleepy, so she fell asleep in the car. Now, it seems, they were pulling up to the facility.

Driving through oak gates and under large wood placard with the name "Camp Everwood" burned into the wood, the car pulled up in front a brown building with a wood sign above the door that read, "admissions." As Sam got out of the car, she looked around. The door in front of her was the only building accessible from the street. To the right and left of the building were large rock faces, easily 15 feet high. Looking at the top of the face to his right, she could see what could be the foundation of a large log cabin through a chain link fence. This place was designed to keep people inside.

"This place looks like a prison, Mom!" Sam's sister, Joanna, lagged behind a minute after she and mom got out of the car, but had now caught up and was not happy with what she saw. "She probably rubbed one out before getting thrown into this hellhole," Sam thought. "Lucky."

"I'm sure it will be nicer once we get inside, girls," Claudia said. "The camp said that everyone who comes here has a good time and I'm sure you will too, but they have to take precautions. Everyone inside is the camp's responsibility..."

The "admissions" door opened and out walked an tall man in a red flannel shirt and tan corduroys. "Mrs. Archer!" The man said, extending his hand to greet them. "Welcome to Camp Everwood!" The man turned to the girls. "And this must be Sam..." She grabbed and shook John's hand vigorously. "And Joanna." The man looked each girl up and down as he addressed them. "He's definitely checking me out," Sam thought, "isn't this supposed to be some kind of anti-masturbation facility?"

Joanna didn't give a fuck where she was. She eye-fucked the shit out of this guy and we didn't even know his name yet. "Come in! Come in! I'm Terry Whitewater, the operations manager for the camp's day-to-day activities."

Claudia looked concerned. "I'm sorry, I was expecting Mr. Vandersloot... He assured us that he would take care of everything."

"Mrs. Archer," Whitewater said, "unfortunately Mr. Vandersloot was needed in the camp to take care of an urgent matter. He apologizes for not being able to handle this personally, but I promise your girls will be in great hands with me."

Mr. Whitewater held the door open, ushering the ladies inside to a hospital-style waiting room. Plaid, plastic-wrapped couches the walls on either side. A TV playing CNN was mounted on one wall. A blonde women wearing dark blue scrubs sat behind a desk a the opening to a short hallway ending with large, heavy double doors.

"Mrs. Archer, your sons and husband have not arrived yet. If you would like to wait for them and begin the process together, please feel free to wait here.

Paul and Claudia drove the boys and girls up separately. In the past they found that having four compulsive masturbators in the car is just too hard to control.

"Ummm..." Claudia stalled. She felt like she should wait, but was worried what would be happen if they dawdled. Joanna already looked like she was a light breeze away from jamming her down her yoga pants. "No, let's just get it over with. If I don't get to say goodbye to my boys, I can just come up and see them..."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Archer," Mr. Whitewater cut her off. "We do not allow patients to see anyone from outside the facility for the first 48 hours. While you will be able to visit after that point, we really advise keeping visits to a minimum, and only with the express consent of the patient and her primary caregiver in advance.

"Oh... Alright. That makes sense," Claudia replied, realizing that she would not see his children for some time. "I guess that makes sense. Whatever it takes to help them get better."

"Do you have any questions before we check the girls in? Assuming you've filled out and brought the paperwork I sent you, this will be your last chance to back out." Whitewater turned to the girls and smiled. "And what about you two, huh? Are you ladies ready for a life-changing experience?" The girls looked down and could see a thick lump swelling on Mr. Whitewater's left leg. "I know your parents are checking you in here against your wishes, but I promise you that, by the end of the day, you will be excited to join us." Whitewater looked Sam directly in the eye, and quickly winked.

"Yeah right," Sam said. All of a sudden she looks very shaken up. Her wide bulged in his skull. "This fucking sucks... I'm not doing this..." Her parents had gone too far this time, she thought. Her brain was buzzing stressing static by the time she turned to run. There's no way she was going to waste his time doing this. She'd find another way to clean up her act, she told himself.

She made it about three steps when two burly men in light blue scrubs came through the double doors and descended on Sam. Each one took her by one arm, lifted her up, and carried her through the double doors.

Claudia shook her head. "We try to keep orderlies out of sight during intake," Mr. Whitewater said, "but every once in a while we do get a runner. I'm sorry you had to see that." He wrapped his arm around Joanna's shoulder "Everything's going to be alright, Joanna. Let's get you squared away."

How Does Orientation Begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)