More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChocolateAxek ChocolateAxek

Reply from: ........

Dark Valley, Male, Dream Partner is Shapeshifter, Personal Fetish is Blowjobs

Dark looked through the email this time instead of immediately deleting it and putting it in the garbage. While it was true that he had some failed relationships in the past it didn’t mean that he was destined to end up alone. Most of Dark's previous girlfriends thought he was either too controlling or that his love of anime is too much of a turn-off. Dark refuse vehemently that my love of anime is too much. Besides, there’s no such thing as too much anime. Looking over at this email again doesn’t make me trust it one bit, but on the off chance it is true, I could ruthlessly the system and get what I want. It’s time to use logic and anime to make the best possible outcome.

Description of Ideal Partner: A beautiful shapeshifter with a tight athletic body and long black hair. She has complete control over the powers of transformation and can transform anybody (including herself) into any shape or form she desires. She also has the power to mind control, anybody, no matter how strong their will is or what powers they have by merely looking at them. She has grown tired of leading her people as queen after the great war. Now, she wishes to devote the rest of her life to serving another being to make sure that he’s happy and that he gains a huge harem of beautiful women.

If this is true, then it's only a matter of time before Dark gains a harem of beautiful women.

Dark made her a shapeshifter because she could be latterly anybody Dark desires and she can mold her body to whatever Dark wants at the moment. The mind control is there so that she can brainwash people into loving me and joining my harem. If this app is to be believed then all Dark's relationships are going to fail, so they wouldn’t stay in a relationship with me anyway.

Dark looked down at the fetish category and type in response for that section as well.

Favorite Personal Fetish: Obsessed with licking, sucking, and playing with my cock. She can never get tired of it.

Dark just thought that having a shapeshifter lusting over his cock was pretty hot, so Dark wrote that down as well.

Dark send the email to see if my greatest dreams would come true.

….

[???? Parallel Dimension Dating App Approval Site]

Dan’s job is to look over the emails sent in to make sure that there wasn’t anybody who sent an email to essentially gain the powers of a god wouldn’t be able to and approve the connection between the pair. His job was to make sure that they didn’t ask for anything too ridiculous or unfair. There was one time that someone asked for a genie woman that would grant him infinite wishes. Another time someone asked to be paired up with a goddess that had control of all time and reality. There’s no way that those pairings were getting approved. Dan denied that from happening in a heartbeat. Dan looked over thousands of emails about people’s ideal partners. Dan doesn’t care enough anymore to judge. However, it had been a long day and week of going over emails that had no issues or problems with them whatsoever. There was only one email left before I could go on vacation and hang out with my kids. Dan didn’t think that there would be a problem with this last email when all the other ones were fine, so he just approved it and went home.

Cherry Winters, Queen of Shiftopia, has been leading her people after the great war 20 years ago. It killed off all the other intelligent races on the planet except for the shapeshifter race. In retrospect, it wasn’t that hard after I gained my abilities of mind control. Combining the abilities of a shapeshifter with my mind control powers allowed me to destroy the other races from the inside. It wasn’t long until their armies fell apart and died to our counterattack. My abilities were so highly regarded that they decided to make me the queen despite having no royal bloodline. Without anyone trying to steal resources away we are free to hunt, build, and advance as we please. It’s a time without war or strife. It was a shame that I grew bored of this after some time and wanted to do something different. After being in charge for so long all Cherry wanted to do was let someone else take the wheel. It was a peculiar thing when I saw a message come to me about a Parallel Dimension Dating App. There’s no way Cherry could pass up this opportunity, so Cherry wrote back as soon as she could.

Description of Ideal Partner: A handsome man that knows what he wants in life and wants to be in charge. He is willing to use me and my abilities to get whatever he wants without feeling guilty about it.

That should do it. Cherry didn’t need much more than that.

Favorite Personal Fetish: A personal desire to create a harem of beautiful women.

Cherry sent it off and went to discuss a new law that made its way up to her ears. There was some discord among the nobles for who should own the new untapped lands they found a few months ago. Cherry desperately wants a new change of scenery away from this kingdom and its responsibilities.

Dark saw the email confirming his match with Cherry Winters. Dark was completely stunned that he got a response that matched his description. Dark looked through the email and saw what his new partner looked like in her natural form. Cherry looked to have a humanoid form with turquoise skin and long black hair. She didn’t have any substantial breasts in her natural form, but it didn’t matter since she could make them whatever size she wanted anyway. Cherry had this exotic beauty feel when you looked at her and it honestly made Dark appreciate her regular form a lot more than he thought. The email came with a location and time for our first date, so Dark went to prepare to meet the women that would make his dreams a reality.

Is the meet up a success?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)