More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forcas Forcas

What's next?

Daria, A Shy Doe on Her First Day

Starting at college was an exciting prospect for Daria, and she was eager to get stuck in. F&R University had quite the reputation as an academic powerhouse, but it also had its own quirks. Broadly speaking, anyone attending F&R was able to use, (be used), others also attending the College, it was something the administration pointed to as a key factor in the institutions success. Not only did F&R prepare its students for the world of work, but also for the experience of sexuality. After all life was about more than just academia, it also had the added bonus of allowing students to relieve stress. Like many of the starting students, she had just reached the age of majority, and was intrigued to find out what it would be like. She wasn't too worried, apparently most people were polite enough to respect a rejection, although why someone would do that was a mystery to her. True, she was somewhat embarrassed by the thought of someone having access to all of her, but she was very aware of what sex was, and although she considered it her sister's area of expertise, she had to admit she was curious. Besides which, even if it wasn't all that fun, it was a small price to pay for such a great opportunity.

So, what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)