More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Danielle Rose Russell

A requested celebrity actress Danielle Rose Russell will soon find herself in bondage whether she likes it or not.

Born October 31st, 1999 to a family of performers Danielle starred in a number of films before being cast in the role of Hope Mikaelson in the CW Show the Originals. A role that eventually continue into a spinoff title Legacy with Danielle in the starring role. Not bad for a young woman barely old enough to drink but there is no denying the actress was quite skilled in her craft which was aided by a few...assets.

Obviously any hot blooded individual would look at an image of Danielle and focus on her 34D Breasts but there was more to the actress than merely a very fortune run in with puberty. Her natural beauty and charisma certainly kept fans glued to their television while her cute demeanor and 5’3 height allowed the actress to become the object of countless fantasies. Many are sexual in nature of course while others are more romantic but at the end of the day it always ends in success one way or another.

Now Danielle is rather new to the Hollywood scene and therefore is quite innocent and secure especially in matter pertaining to her large breasts. Admittedly it was a sore spot for the actress as she had always wanted breasts men would love and well her wish came true. Sadly this came at the cost of bullies who mocked the actress for her large breasts but we love her for them.

Naturally she is young and innocent so the actress is rather new to the world of bondage and sex so the actress thus far lacks any onscreen or leaked images displaying such acts. But that doesn’t save her from us.

So how does the Legacy Star become a victim of bondage?

*Note there is a surprising lack of Danielle in Bondage so any found please link in message

A) Executive Benefits ()

B) Method Acting (Hardcore)

C) Ransom ()

D) Intruder ()

E) New Laws (Free-Use)

F) Friend in Me (Danielle has sex with a friend whether she wants to or not)

G) When in Rome (Danielle must respect the customs of the country)

H) Under Arrest (Police Theme)

I) Demonstration (Danielle must prove how willing she is for a role)

J) For the Fans (Danielle agrees to certain scenes to keep her show on the air)

K) Chained (Danielle is tricked into slavery)

L) Spooky (Supernatural Theme)

M) Harder (Punishment)

N) Anything for Love (Romance Route)

O) Pizza Time (Danielle feels a bit daring with the Delivery Boy)

P) Con (A convention turns wild)

Q) The Photoshoot (Modeling Job goes Wild)

R) Sight Seeing (A Trip goes bad)

S) Careful What You Eat (Prisoner)

T) Training

U) Cursed

V) Other (Comment the story or add your own)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)