More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Who's the girl we're going to follow though ?

Danielle, a young woman who likes to expose herself to people.

(This chapter was originally created by Guthrie4455 at http://editthis.info/create_your_own_story )

You are a 24 year old woman named Danielle. You are 5'6, 125 pounds with olive skin, generous C cup breasts, black messy hair, and beautiful brown eyes behind eyeglasses, and a curvy body. You always were fascinated by nudity, and exhibitionism. You saw them as empowering, yet never had the courage to go through with it.

Until today, that is. Today, like most days, started with a shower and admiring your nude reflection in the mirror, but instead of getting dressed you were so proud of the body of the woman in the mirror that you couldn't NOT share its beauty with the world. Today, you decide that you are going to do whatever you were normally going to do today, without a single stitch of clothing. If people have an issue with it, then that's their own problem. You get nervous thinking about getting arrested for nudity, but you tell yourself you're so beautiful that no one will mind your nudity at all.

So what will you be doing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)