More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Who will we join on their adventure?

Danielle, a first timer

Danielle had always poked at her boyfriend for attending conventions. She thought it was silly and nerdy, despite his objections. She also poked fun at the ' lonely women' who had to show off their bodies in silly costumes. It annoyed her boyfriend Mike, who felt she was too serious and not willing to have fun. Danielle objected and they bickered on the subject regularly.

That was how the bet had come up. They were drinking, and playing poker, just the two of them in their apartment. They were trying to come up with ways to up the stakes. Strip poker? They had been dating for over a year, where was the thrill in that? Finally, Danielle came up with a bet.

"If I win this hand, you can never got to one of those conventions as long as we're together!"

Mike considered. Then, seeming to get inspired, he spoke.

"Alright, but if I win this hand you'll have to go to the next convention, and cosplay in whatever costume I see fit!"

Danielle looked at her hand. Full house, Queens and Aces? No way he was beating that!

"Deal!" She said, throwing down her cards. She crossed her arms, looking smug. That was, until Mike put down his hand.

Four twos! It didn't matter that it was the lowest card, four of a kind beat a full house! She had lost!

The next day, when they had sobered up, Danielle regretted the bet. She knew Mike would probably teach her a lesson for her mockery of his interests. But, she wasn't the type to welsh on a bet. She would hold to her word. Who knew? Maybe it would actually be a bit of fun to play dress up, even if it was silly.

Mike instantly started planning for the next convention. He had to find something for Danielle to wear. He tried to think what she'd look best in. Danielle was short, with a curvy, thick and muscular body. She had smallish B cup breasts, a nice flat stomach, wide thick hips and short, strong and curvy legs. She was pale with blonde shoulder length hair, though he could easily get her a wig if he wanted. Her most appealing trait though was her big, round booty. It stood out, perky and thick. That was what he had to make sure to get her showing off!

Finally, Mike decided on a costume for Danielle...

What will Danielle cosplay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)