More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What will Danielle cosplay?

Cammy

http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-content/myimages/2014/04/422.gif

"You want me to dress as what?!" Danielle yelped.

"Cammy." Mike explained. "She's a street fighter character. She's actually got a really interesting backstory..."

"I don't care about all that!" Danielle said, rolling her eyes at her nerdy boyfriend. "I mean, you want me to wear... that!?"

She pointed at the costume Mike had bought. A little beret, big thick gloves and knee high boots, and... a green tight thong leotard! And nothing else?! In public, in front of thousands of people!

Well, that's pretty much all." Mike said. "I mean, you'll have to put on green camo paint on your legs and wear long braids to finish the look. But yeah, this is your costume."

"I... but..." Danielle stammered. She couldn't! Her butt, her big thick booty she always tried to keep discreet, hanging out of that thong leotard! Also she hadn't tanned in months, she'd probably have panty lines on her fair white skin.

But, a bet was a bet. So, Danielle, or 'Cammy' as she was about to become, took the costume and headed to the bathroom, stomach tight and nervous...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)