More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Daisy Ridley

Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley was born on April 10th, 1992 as the youngest of three daughters before beginning a career in minor television roles. It was not until many years later that Daisy made a name for herself by playing the lead character of Rey in the now Disney-Owned Star Wars Trilogy.

While the quality of these films are questionable there is no denying that Daisy has quickly become the subject of many fantasies, not all of them good. However there is no denying that the 5’7 actress possess a level of beauty typical of most actresses due to her long brown hair and attractive matching brown eyes. A pity that her 32A Breasts could not be larger but there is no denying fans enjoyed Daisy’s captivity scene in Awakens.

Sadly Daisy’s only onscreen nudity is a role where she plays a corpse while many of her more “revealing scenes” were tamed when compared to her costars.

Still there is no denying that Daisy has a certain level of enjoyment in bondage as many of her characters appear to be strong but submissive in the beginning before “rebelling”. Perhaps in bed or in private she doesn’t want to rebel. Perhaps the actress would like to meet her detractors and have them punish her for certain roles in order to grow stronger.

Or perhaps that is her greatest fear, being surrounded by her detractors and being blames for ruining the series like her costars.

Regardless how does Daisy end up in bondage?

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)