More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Etcetera Etcetera

Question 1: Are you looking for a Custom model, or something from our Basic line of products?

Custom

Unlike our Basic models, Custom Love Dolls are designed to offer you - the customer - a greater degree of control over the physical traits and behaviours of your Love Doll companion.

To make a Custom order, start by looking at the format outlined in the "Basic" section of your registration form. Use this format to fill out your new companion's Physical Identity, Mental Identity and any relevant source material (for fictional identities) or relationship data (for personal acquaintances) below, as if you were ordering a Basic Love Doll.

Then, simply follow this information with a colon ( : ) and list between 1-3 additional physical or mental traits you would like to see represented in the finished product.

Once you have completed these steps, your Custom order will be ready for submission! Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

Question 2: What Body / Mind configuration (and additional traits) do you desire for your Love Doll?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)