More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by bryce193 bryce193

Well....

Cortney meets the Host

"That's a good girl...now come" reply's Terra, leading Cortney out of the room. Meanwhile Bryce has joined the game of strip dare bottle. It's him and two girls, one dressed as smurfette, the other A fairy, then theirs a guy dressed as king tut, so he wears not much at all. The rules say you lose once naked, failure to complete date causes two items to come off instead of one, if you were to just pass for the turn. The game is underway, and smurfette is first to remove item , she chose her hat.

Meanwhile Cortney has been led to a set of stairs. "Terra....where you taking me?" she asks in a daze. "I'm taking you to meet the party's host....and he's quite a ...well picky on the company he keeps....but don't worry..he asks me to bring you to meet him" reply's Terra. Cortney nods okay and follows her up the stairs, which leads to a huge second floor. Back with Bryce, the game is close, each have removed few clothes, and it's Bryce's turn. "Dare or remove?" Tut asks. "I'll do the dare" reply's Bryce. "Very well.....Mmm....ah got it....go and make out...or at least try to makeout with that guy wearing the hobo costume" he says. Bryce looks, and it's very convincing of a costume. The guy looks like he's been on the streets for months.

"Well cutie......are in or out" says the girl dressed as smurfette.

Bryce then stands from the couch he was sitting on, walks over, and plants one on the guy, he even smelt like he lives on the streets. The guy pushes him off "not so fast dude, first you have to take neon a date" he says. Bryce does his best to explain, but the guy seems persistent. Eventually he gets thru to the guy, but he insists they meet after the party. Bryce agrees, with no interest of meeting up with him. Bryce returns to the couch "what took so long?" Tut asks. "The guy wouldn't take the hint" says Bryce. "Well he is a known of man" says the fairy girl. Bryce's eyes widen "WHAT!" yells Bryce. "Dude relax I'm joking...he's actually a friend of mine, that makes his costume each year, and he goes for realism....I think he nailed the smell, but he is gay so watch out" says the fairy girl.

Upstairs, Terra has led Cortney to a double door, with images of bats carved into it.

"My master awaits within.....please head in" says Terra , using the heavy looking door open with one hand. Cortney steps in, and sees a young looking man standing in the center of the room. The room seems to be a ball room of sorts, but like you'd find in a midevil castle. The guy wears a black suit with a black cape, Linda in red on the inside. Her looks "ah....good job my love...you've brought her" he says with a Romanian accent. "Yes master....Cortney this is the party's host......Count Vladimir Dracula" says Terra , closing the door back.

Sooooooo..........

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)