More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

What business should you start with today?

Continue with Morrigan... can't focus until you've handled your morning wood.

Business already? Business can wait! You still had morning wood and Morrigan had yet to handle it for you.

"Hurry it up you little bitch! I have things to do today!", you angrily say to her. Before she can reply you grab her head and slam your cock into her throat, her. It was then you've decided to start the day off by throat-fucking one of the most powerful witches in Ferelden. The entire court was audible with Morrigan's gagging and gasping as you slammed your fuck-meat into her face over and over again. There were duchesses, dukes, Qunari emissaries and dwarven diplomats all watching this powerful magic-woman being -fed cock down her throat. However, they were used to it by now... after all, the Herald was chosen by Andraste so who could really question what he was doing?... well, except for some in the Chantry maybe.

You cum down Morrigan's throat before pulling out and splattering her hair and face with even more cum. She fails to swallow all the contents and some of it dribbles out of her mouth. She had gotten used to it now at this point... still biding her time to strike you down eventually... in a hundred years or so.

"Thank you, oh great Herald for your seed", she tells you bitterly, face still a mask of hot, warm spunk. She wore only her red cowl, black gloves and boots. Besides her cowl, nothing really covered up her naked body that a lot of visitors would come and gawk at. Sometimes, you even made sure that Morrigan would 'please' some of these visitors. She took a seat next to your throne, on the floor. You also keep her mage staff well away from her conniving hands.

Sure, you were feeling a chub arising again but at least now you could focus a little more on today's business.

Back to the business at hand!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)