More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Back to the business at hand!

(Character Switch) You Approach Skyhold, To Meet The Herald

As Morrigan slowly got to her feet and wiped the spunk from her face Josephine began to explain to the Herald the normal events, a noble to talk to here, a traitor to pass judgement on there, a rather boring day. He knew that many people had to have been getting sick of him, hell ever since he got the throne he turned into a true hedonist. He let out a yawn and lifted a hand motioning to Morrigan once again, these things always took long and her mouth helped the time pass so much quicker.

Her eyes narrowed as per the usual but she obediently walked over and knelt to service his cock. Her plump lips took his cock head once more and she began to lightly bob her head up and down, she knew that he'd want to last this time around so a rough one wasn't expected. Nearly twenty more minutes past as Morrigan sucked him, Josephine talked and your people held a bit of a disgusted look on their face. A normal morning.

"And lastly, we have-" Josephine said only to be cut off by the doors to the hold bursting open. An audible gasp was heard as a heavily armored man walked towards your throne, not at all intimidated by the Herald or his stature. The Herald reached down and gripped Morrigan's hair pulling her off his cock before standing up. He adjusted himself so his robe covered his cock, then he stepped down to finally face you.

"So, you are the grand Herald Of Andraste?" You said with a raised brow, clearly unimpressed,

"Yes, who the hell are you?" He asked with a grunt,

You looked at you then around to everyone else, clearly taken aback. "Really?" You asked with a chuckle, "Aedan Cousland?" You asked yet he didn't react. You let out a sigh and slowly rubbed you eyes, "The Warden?" You asked again,

"I didn't have a meeting with any Grey Warden's today." He replied as he crossed his arms,

You looked past him to Morrigan you both shared a look of disappointment, "Here, how about this one. The Hero Of Ferelden?" You finally said to him with a glare

His eyes widened, no one had seen you in years, nearly a decade had past since you left without a trace. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked a bite shocked and with just a hit of fear.

Why Are You Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)