More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do you decide to do.

Complete obedience

Power was always a thing you had wanted, and the one thing that governed the control of power as the strength of free will. What if you could take that away completely, and have everyone in the world obey your every command? There would be no fear of consequences or altercations. No backlash or restrictions from societal laws, prejudices or expectations. With this remote in your hand, you could do just that, and with a wicked smile, you alter the mind control settings to your liking. It was a simple but powerful consideration that would give you utmost freedom. Nobody will be able to deny you or think otherwise. There would be nothing standing in your way from having a great time. They will not even hesitate or think about what you want them to do. They will just do it to the best of their ability without question.

After some tweaking of the sliders, you decide to test out your new powers. You head outside to find someone to try it on, and you find the mailman delivering letters. You tell him to hop on one leg for a full minute and he does so without questioning the absurdity of the request. You test it again on your neighbor, asking him to dance a jig while singing. You test it on his daughter, asking her to do a backflip. You even test out emotions, making people get angry at a wall or sad at the sight of trees. Any and all requests are met with a response, as if it was never out of the ordinary. You were ecstatic after your hour long experiments, and you felt that life was going to be so much more amazing from now on.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)