More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who do you follow?

Commander John Shepard (After 3)

You couldn't believe how close you came to dying in order to save the galaxy from the threat of the Reapers and part of you honestly felt as though you shouldn't. Not just you but the galaxy itself should not have survived the Reapers as you and humanity had spent the last three years warning the Council about the Reaper threat and for three years they ignored it.

Naturally such opinions you voiced, causing the Council to simply pay you off which in turn left you with a very large account. Enough to buy a dreadnought in fact but you don't see a point in wasting such an impressive sum of credits on a warship. After all with the galaxy still healing it was far wiser to invest in the business that did survive the Reapers and then watch the credits roll in.

Soon you had enough credits to simply disappear but not before you made a few contacts along the way to help improve the galaxy and your own life as well. After all history has shown that a single Shepard can unite the galaxy, now imagine what would happen if you had children with the strongest women in the galaxy, both human and alien.

Quite an impressive sight correct but not an easy accomplishment as you had spent two years gathering the personnel, credits, and contacts required for such an undertaking. Now that you are ready the galaxy will never know what hit them as you smiled as you looked at the list of women you intend to abduct in order to enslave and mate with. Most of them your former crew mates, a few you met from your various adventures, and a few you didn't even know. The galaxy will never know what hit them until they were too late as you sent your agents out to retrieve your first .

Who do we start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)