More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who do we start with?

Sister (Commander Jane Shepard)

You couldn't help but admit that your half-sister was attractive even in a Alliance issued combat pants, an N7 white tank top covered the upper part of her body and an N7 black hoodie was worn over that. Yet you could still make out the curves of her body as the two of you sat together in your home eating dinner on the couch like a family.

https://www.deviantart.com/duoqueuecosplay/art/Casual-Female-Shepard-636381868

She was the Paragon to your Renegade who grew up with her mother on an Alliance warship safe and sound while you were living in a colony with your Father and watched him die. Yet when the smoke cleared and the funerals began Jane was not there to bury your Father and instead you went about the task on your own. A fact that did not endear her to you but the simple fact that she was family kept you from breaking off any contact with the red head.

Of course much like you she joined the Alliance Military, rose to Commander just like you, became an N7 just like, and even considered for Spectre status like you. The only difference is she had her mother helping her out and influencing the brass while you earned everything. Hell when the Reapers attacked her mother even saw to it that Jane was far away from the battlefield while you were knee deep in the shit and was dubbed the Galaxy's Savior following the end of the war. Something you knew Hannah didn't like but honestly didn't care as you looked at your sister and knew she should be first to join your harem.

After all it's not like you were really related, you both shared a Father but that was just about it and you knew dear Jane didn't have it to be a true N7. So you secretly **** her food and watched it take effect over the course of the meal, watching her eyes slowly flutter as if attempting to fight the ****. In the end it didn't matter as you knew that she didn't develop a strong resistance to **** or **** like you did and soon she was fast asleep. Her chest was heaving as you decided to be a good brother and help her get better as you rose from your position and moved towards your sleeping sister.

Quickly reaching out and grabbing the zipper of her jacket you pulled it down to reveal her breasts clad in only the simple white tank top broadcasting her status as an N7. In your mind it was insulting as you did not so much as strip your sister of her top but rather ripped it off as you knew it wasn't real because there was no N7 merchandise. Everything that has the N7 logo on it was a cheap rip off, a fake just like your sister as you ripped the white tank top clean off and saw your sister's naked breasts for the first time.

They were quite simply exquisite, not overly large of course but the years in the Alliance kept your sister fit and her breasts healthy in turn as you licked your lips and went in for a kiss.

Of course you didn't go for your sister's lips or no you went for a far better prize in the form of your sister's bare breasts. The sweet taste of her soap clung to her flesh as you could taste a hint of lavender as you kissed her nipples. Yet it was not enough as you took a soft bite out of her right nipple to test your sister's pain receptors and found that she actually moaned in joy.

This made you smile as you began suckling your sister's nipple like a newborn to their mother as Jane continued to moan, the **** working to keep her under.

Soon you practically tore off her pants and boots, leaving your dear sister in rather simple black underwear and you smiled at the sight of the wet spot developing on her crotch. The effect was obvious as you reached underneath and began to feel around for her clit, amazed that your sister shaved her bush. After all you knew she was a virgin, anyone stupid enough to sleep with Admiral Hannah Shepard's daughter would soon find themselves reassigned to the worse post in the Alliance. It was even worse when they find out that Jane is Commander Shepard's sister so you could were pretty sure that your sweet virgin sister still had her innocence.

That being said you needed to make sure but not quite yet as you began to stroke her clit with your fingers, sending your sister into a moaning state once more. Her chest quickened as you continued to stroke, your free hand grabbing one of her breasts while your mouth was suckling the other. The effect was obvious as you could hear your sister's moan grow louder and louder until she started making noises that were quite obvious.

You smiled and continued your **** faster and faster until suddenly you felt your sister's body arch forward as she she screamed with pleasure. Your fingers became drenched with your sister's love juices, causing you to pull out and wiping your fingers clean on her scarlet red hair.

With a smile still etched on your face you decided to bind your sister with rope created from an Omni-Tool for the simple fact that it had a familiar orange glow. Your sister as an Engineer would focus on trying to find a way to hack her bonds rather than realizing that she was bound with proper rope.

Disabling her Omni-Tool and removing it you summoned a servant to take your sleeping sister to her chambers before moving on with your next target.

Who will you go after next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)