More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What now?

Come kiss me

“Nicole, come kiss me.” you order. The busty nurse quickly crosses the room to you, and places her lips delicately on yours. You groan as her soft lips get a little more enthusiastic with the kiss. It naturally deepens, and you let out a pleasured sigh as she caresses your cheek.

She leans back and continues doing her nurse work without even mentioning the kiss. You subtly watch her gorgeous body move around the room, intent and focused.

Just then, the phone that was sitting in the personal effects bag across the room starts buzzing. Nicole moves to grab it, and hands you the phone.

“Thanks.” you smile, and answer the call.

“Hello?” you ask.

“Oh my god! John?” a female voice explodes, clearly relieved.

“Um, who is this?” you ask, having no memory of your life before waking up in the hospital.

“John? It’s your mother!” the female says worriedly.

“My mother? Where are you?” you ask.

“Your uncle, father, and I are on the way to the hospital.” my mother assures me.

“Um, ok.” you say nervously. You hang up, and Nicole cups your cheek.

“Having some amnesia?” she asks kindly. You nod. Your eyes flash green, and Nicole’s eyes turn green and swirly.

“Give me a kiss and a grope to make me feel better.” you order. Nicole instantly obeys, planting a loving kiss on your lips, and she carefully strokes your rock hard cock, her hand up under your hospital gown. You groan against her heart-shaped lips.

Your uncle and mother arrive.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)