More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 67 by Thronx Thronx

The city is being infected, who among the horde do we follow? (A great place to add branches!)

Two sisters on their way to the local train stop

Jess and Sue didn’t talk much while the two siblings walked together to the train station. They lived with their parents in the suburbs and needed a while to get to college. Usually they met Rebecca, one of Sue’s best friends, on their way to school. But this day, Rebecca didn’t show up in time and they started on their way without her. It was very early, the sun nearly had risen above the streets, but it was not normal for Rebecca to let the girls wait this long.

Sue didn’t like that, especially since Rebecca didn’t answer any messages she wrote her.

“You think something happened?” Jess asked her older sister.

She was only one year younger than Sue and looked very much like her sister. They had the same blackish hair color, nearly the same size body, and the same dark eyes and nose.

“What could have happened?” Sue answered her sister's question, “She probably doesn't have internet for some reason.”

Surely, this was the simple answer. But something in Sue's mind told her that something was wrong. Usually, Rebecca calls her when something stops her from getting to school. They arrived at the empty train station and looked to the sign above the ticket machine.

“Delayed,” sighed Sue. “Typical.”

“Mr. Smith will kill me,” Jess groaned, “this is the third delay in a week.”

They sat on the benches and looked through their phones. Sue was not happy that her questions to Rebecca, where she was, or what she was up to, still were unanswered.

“My friends also didn’t write back,” Jess mumbled and frowned.

“Strange,” Jess said and shook her head. “It’s like they are all away.”

“Was Beccy in the city yesterday?”

“Yeah, she met her boyfriend. Jake, you know? But she told me she would be home so we can go to college in the morning, like always.”

“Maybe she really doesn't have internet and couldn’t write that her plans had changed?”

“Dunno,” Sue mumbled and looked in the grey sky. “Maybe she…”

But she stopped and frowned even more. In the sky was a shadow, like a bird, but much larger than a bird. It had wings and came closer and closer, but it didn’t look like an animal.

“Jess, you see that?” Sue asked, confused.

“Mh?”

Her sister was deep in her phone and didn’t look up.

“In the sky,” Sue said, “look above us. What’s this…”

But she didn’t finish her sentence, because the thing she saw in the sky just landed at the opposite platform. Sues mouth opened.

The supposed bird was a woman. But not just some woman, it was their common friend Rebecca, a girl Sue had known for years now. But it couldn’t be Rebecca, she looked so drastically different.

She was completely naked, her breasts has doubled in size, but still looked gorgeous, perfect fit. She had a pair of red wings at her back, from her blonde hair grow black horns, her ears were pointy and she had a whip like tail, which swayed behind her.

Sue and Jess looked at her, completely stunned. Sue couldn’t believe her own eyes and Jess looked the same way. Rebecca had a warm smile on her face and made her way over the tracks to the two girls. Her hips were swaying and her tail did the same, a pair of wings laid on her back. She always was athletic, she and Sue were in a cheerleading squad, but her perfect hairless body was nothing compared to her former self. Her green eyes seemed to glow and her nudity didn’t bother her in any way.

“Hello, Sue. Hi, Jess,” Rebecca said and grabbed her round tits, squeezing them gently. Jess saw a drop of milk running through her hands. She and her sister stared at her completely aghast. “I’m sorry that I’m late. I hope you like the new me?”


Authors note:

This is my first chapter and also my first story in english. Feedback always appreciated.

There are three main-story plots in this ‘little’ branch. The shortest is about Rebecca and her rise to a far more higher fate. The other two are about Sue and Jess, discovering the miracles of the virus and make their place in the world. At the end of a chapter you will find sometimes paths which follow different characters we met throughout the chapters. These little stories are happening always (!) contemporaneous to the story of Sue and Jess and most of them are directing back to their story once the plot of Sue or Jess goes on.

Cheers, Thronx

Do the sisters like the transformed Rebecca?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)