More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benzandra benzandra

Who are you?

College Freshman, John Doe (STATUS: Moved to a new thread)

Author Note: Hey guys, I am glad to see that there is still a lot of enthusiasm for this story thread even though I haven't had time to update it in months. As my work load has gotten lighter I can once again focus on writing. But upon reviewing my story thread and comparing with the others under Submission Accelerator, I have realised that my story doesn't real fit here. Hence I have decided to open a new Story(The Occult Cult) and continue this there, with ofcourse a few retcons.

Every classic starts with a flashback, why should my story be any different?

The year was 2009 and the only "smartphone" in the country was the original iPhone. Rich families in Virginia have a strange tradition, if you get into UVA you can ask for anything you want. Getting my hands that touch screen goodness was like a dream come true.

Now you might be wondering why I am raving on about an "old" smartphone, and when will I get to the good part. But that's the thing, I am still using that old piece of junk. Granted I don't use it as much as I used to back in the day. But, once in a while when the mood strikes, that piece junk helps me take my sweet wife to 11 and my naughty wife to 101.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Going back to the beginning, the first day at UVA was quite boring, same old setting up a new room, not liking the new roommate, wishing the hot RA was sucking my dick while the even hotter RA was eating her pussy, you know standard first day things. Unfortunately, the whole freshers' week as more of the same. The only new addition was, wishing the new upstairs neighbor was sucking my dick, while her roommate was licking my balls.

The last day of the freshers' week was a giant advertisement for all the 999 stupid clubs that existed. They said, if you can think it, there's probably a club for it, I begged to differ, but soon I was proven wrong. There really was a club, where you could enter the room like a king with naked bitches kneeling in straight lines, drooling at the thought of being picked by you as the entertainment for the night. The only catch, I would be the one the start the club ;-)

Enough foreplay, I know why you are here, I'll get to the good stuff promise...

Do I keep the promise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)