More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Back in college and all these girls are fare game, what should I do?

College Ex, Elizabeth

I looked through my cell phone, since my contacts were exactly as it were in that time. I saw Elizabeth still on my contacts.

Elizabeth...almost forgot about her. Matter of fact, after I got married and started having kids, I DID forget about her! I searched through the photos on my phone and found one of her, to refresh my memory.

Related image

She wore glasses, thin glasses over her green eyes. Short dirty blonde hair. I'll admit she may not have been the prettiest girl; of course she looked good, but her teeth were always nasty and she was slim. Her boobs weren't the biggest and her ass wasn't the sexiest. But there was a time when I loved her and we fucked a lot. Unfortunately, the bitch sucked off another guy in a movie theater while I was sick with the flu and that was the end of her. I still kept her as a contact, but our conversations after were always awkward.

But I returned from the future, so all that was behind me, still, I couldn't help but want on her. I managed a smirk and sent her a text. "Where are you, Lizzy?"

I pocketed the phone and walked around campus. I cracked my neck and felt my dick twitch. Oh, what I had in mind would be the perfect . I made almost a full lap when I got the text.

"About to leave Biology class."

I paused for a moment. Where was Biology class again? I closed my eyes and tried to remember the layout. My eyes shot open and I ran. I entered the building, out of breath, and walked to her class. Most of everyone was out, but there was Elizabeth talking to the professor. I stood by the doors and saw everyone clear out but her, then I shut the door softly and locked it.

I raised my watch. This is even better than I thought.

I zapped Elizabeth and saw her head cock the side; her professor thought she was gonna fall, so he caught her. She touched her head and moaned. "What the," she let out. She gently pushed him off. "I'm okay, I'm okay, um..." she hesitated mid-sentence.

Elizabeth stared blankly and the professor asked if she was okay, even snapped his fingers in front of her eyes. She didn't respond, didn't flinch. Then, in one second, she dropped to her knees in front of his bulge. The professor was stunned and Elizabeth started kissing his crotch, causing his dick to rise.

I started getting hard seeing this. I took a deep breath. Damn, this is better than I thought it would be.

What should I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)