More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SolarEclipse SolarEclipse

How do you want your fiancee?

Collar her and tie her up

You sit down on the edge of the bed, doing your best to project calm despite your rising excitement. You clear your throat.

"Go to the closet and bring me your collar and my rope," you say in your best commanding tone.

Lily blinks once, then grins ear to ear.

"Yes, Master," she says dutifully, with a tiny bow of her head.

She scurries off to the closet, rummages for a moment, then returns. She's wearing a headband featuring a pair of fuzzy cat ears. In one hand she bears a length of rope a few feet long. It's made of black nylon, and it's what the two of you have been practicing with lately. In her other hand she has a pink leather collar, adorned with a paw-shaped charm engraved with the word "Kitten" in elegant cursive. She stands right in front of you, her small breasts at eye-level, and offers you both items.

"How would Master like me?" she asks, unable to mask her excitement even as she does her best to act meek and submissive.

"Turn around, and put your arms behind your back" you say simply, and she complies, pivoting on her feet.

You take a moment to admire her full ass, which manages to hang heavily even as the rest of her is slim and petite. Then you get to work. You line up her forearms above her butt, which proves a significant distraction as you wrap the rope around her arms.

Soon, you've bound Lily's wrists and forearms together. You stand momentarily and fasten the collar around her neck, before sitting back down on the bed. Sensing you're done, she tests the restraints, tugging at them. She seems pleased with the feeling they give her. You know she loves being tied up, feeling helpless and surrendering control to you. Tying her up is probably more of a treat for her than it is for you, but you can't complain.

Lily turns to face you, an adoring look in her eyes as she bites her lip. "What now, Master?"

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)