More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

What do you do with her?

Fuck her face

"Get on the bed," you say in your best commanding tone.

Lily quickly complies, though it's easier said than done. With her arms tied behind her, she has to flop onto the bed rather ungracefully, then slide herself forward like an inchworm until she's completely on the bed, lying on her chest. But that's not how you want her. You reach over and reposition your pussy-cat, laying her on her back, then pulling her to the edge of the bed so that her head hangs down over the edge. This puts her mouth roughly in line with your cock, and it doesn't take her long to figure out what her master wants.

"Open up," you growl, and your eager kitten happily opens as wide as she can manage.

You slide your half-erect cock into your kitten's mouth, and she immediately begins to lick and slurp on it. It's awkward for her to bob her head on your cock, but she tries her best, her lips pursed to give you maximum stimulation as she sucks you to full hardness.

By the time you're fully erect, Lily struggles to take your entire cock in her mouth. You're just too thick for her pretty little mouth. Still, she slobbers all over it like a happy kitten playing with a mouse it just caught.

Craving more sensation, you grip her by the throat and begin to thrust, fucking her face with your rock-hard cock. Lily closes her throat so she can take your cock better, and you hear her gagging every time you thrust. It feels divine plunging in and out of her warm, wet maw, and you keep at it until you see her running out of breath. She gasps as you pull your cock out and rest it on her chin, and heaps of her saliva drip down your balls and onto her forehead. You rub your cock all over her face, smearing it and leaving her a mess. Then, figuring she's had enough time to catch her breath, you thrust back into her mouth, even harder this time.

Lily's mouth is just too small to take your entire cock, but that doesn't stop her from trying. She gags on it over and over, and once you think you might have hit her throat, because her whole body convulses, and when you pull out her face is drenched in her spit once more.

The sight drives you crazy, and you realize you need to take your fuck-pet immediately. You hop onto the bed and flip her onto her belly, spread her thighs, and position yourself behind her, your cock hard and more than wet enough for what is to come.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)