More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

What do you do with her?

Sit on her face

"Get on the bed," you say in your best commanding tone.

Lily quickly complies, though it's easier said than done. With her arms tied behind her, she has to flop onto the bed rather ungracefully, then slide herself forward like an inchworm until she's completely on the bed, lying on her chest. But that's not how you want her. You reach over and reposition your kitten, laying her on her back. Then you hop up on the bed and straddle her, holding your groin directly over Lily's face. it doesn't take her long to figure out what her master wants.

"Open up," you growl, and your eager kitten happily opens as wide as she can manage.

You slowly lower your balls into your pet's mouth, and she eagerly slurps them up. In fact, she's so enthusiastic about sucking them that it's almost painful. You slap one of her breasts to remind her of her place. She squeaks and writhes beneath you, but dutifully takes a more gentle approach, slowly suckling at and tonguing your twin orbs. You breathe a sign and release the tension in your muscles, before reaching for your cock and beginning to stroke it.

It doesn't take you long to become fully hard, and by that time your balls are tingling with sensation. You give Lily a gentle slap to let go, then lift your balls out of her mouth. She inhales deeply to refill her lungs, but her break is short-lived. You angle your hips forward, then lower your ass down on her face, your wet balls settling down on her nose and filling her nostrils with your scent.

"I want you to worship my ass like a good girl," you command, your voice low but unyielding.

Your kitten extends her tongue and begins to lap at your asshole, stroking it again and again with her warm, fleshy organ. She begins to purr, vibrating her throat as she licks, passing some of the vibrations on to you. It's soothing and arousing all at once, as you pump your first around your rock-hard erection. Lily varies her technique, sometimes licking, sometimes thrusting as deep as she can. When she gets tired of thrusting, you tell her to stick out her tongue and bounce up and down, fucking your ass with her tongue.

You look down, past your own hard cock, and lock eyes with Lily. Her brow is furrowed as she focuses on pleasuring you with her tongue. As you hold her gaze, you know she can see your cock looming over her, and beyond that your face. The face of her Master.

"You like this?" you whisper, the intensity of your arousal leaking out into your voice. "You like when your master shows you your place?"

Lily can barely nod, but you can see her eyes glaze over with lust as your words kick her submissive nature into overdrive.

"Your place is beneath him, serving him. Servicing him. With your mouth, with your whole body," you intone, and she gives you another tiny nod of agreement, before redoubling her on your ass.

The feeling of power you have over Lily drives you crazy, and you realize you need to take your fuck-pet immediately. You hop off her and flip her onto her belly. Then you spread her thighs and position yourself behind her, your cock more than hard enough for what is to come.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)