More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

What do you do with her?

Plug her and Spank her

"Bring me your plug and bend over my lap," you instruct.

Lily hesitates only a moment, then nods and retreats. You watch with some amusement as she's to figure out how to open the drawer without her hands. She balances on one foot, and uses the toes on the other to open it. Then she leans down and takes the butt-plug into her mouth before straightening out once more. As she walks back, the furry cat-tail magnetically attached to the plug swings back and forth like a fuzzy pendulum.

Lily brings the tail-plug over to you and drops it - now covered in her saliva - into your waiting hands. Then she kneels beside you and leans over your lap, her juicy ass in the air and completely exposed.

"Please be gentle, Master. I still haven't practiced much," she begs.

You frown at that.

"That's no excuse, girl. I expect my fuck-pet to practice as much as she needs to stay ready for her Master," you reply, your voice laden with disappointment.

Lily looks over her shoulder at you.

"I guess that means you'll have to spank me?" she asks hopefully.

You shake your head. How are you supposed to discipline a pet that enjoys being punished? Still, her cheeky question deserves a spanking, so you bring your hand down hard on her exposed ass-cheek.

The sound of the impact fills the bedroom, and Lily squeals in pain and delight. But you don't want to indulge her too much, and you have work to do. So instead, you strain to reach the bottle of lube sitting on the nearby dresser, and apply some to the head of the plug. You bring it to bear on your kitten's clenched rosebud, and wiggling it about gently, trying to help her relax and coax open her tight hole. It takes a while, and sometimes you have to pause as Lily whimpers for you to stop so she can grow accustomed to the insertion. But about ten minutes later, the plug slips into her ass with a satisfying "pop" and a squeal from your sex-kitten.

"Mm, finally," she murmurs, wiggling her tush playfully and delighted at the way the soft tail wags back and forth.

You stroke Lily's head with one hand, and her tail with the other, causing her to bite her lip as the tail stroking causes the plug to tug at her tight asshole. Then, without warning, you cup your palm and bring it down on her pale ass once more. This one catches her off guard, and she yelps, bouncing a little in your lap. You smile, then repeat the action on her other cheek. Her ass clenches, causing her tail to twitch, but she manages to keep from crying out. You spend the next few minutes alternating spanks and gentle caresses of her steadily reddening cheeks. By the time you're done, you can feel wetness on your thigh, and you realize her pussy must be drooling.

"That's enough foreplay," you think to yourself, as you hoist Lily up and fling her on the bed. You position her on her belly, arms still tied behind her, and spread her legs. You drink in the sight of her wet gash, her furry tail resting between her juicy ass-cheeks.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)