More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pizzaboy10 pizzaboy10

Who am I?

Claire Smith, a self-sufficient futa.

I woke up in the morning with my sister's cock buried in my ass. She had a kink for fucking people while they were asleep, and I had no objection to her fucking me while I was sleeping, so this was pretty much normal for us. I tend to sleep on my stomach, so she always goes for my asshole. That's what Lily says anyway, I'm sure she'd try to fuck me there anyway even if I was on my back. I raised one hand and waved back to her.

"Morning sis." My voice was still a little groggy, after all it was the first thing in the morning. I swear I could feel her cock soften slightly when I said that, but it could have been my imagination.

Lily was taller than average, long straight blonde hair, had a pretty athletic body, average sized boobs (F cups) and a decent 10 inch dick when erect. 12 inches when she gets teased by someone. As for me, I was slightly shorter than average, had my hair cut short, an hourglass body shape with wide hips and large boobs (G cups) and a solid 15 inch dick. Though sometimes it gets longer if I haven't cum in a while.

"Morning Claire." she replied, trying (and failing) to hide her disappointment at not getting a full fuck finished before I woke up. I rolled over onto my back, feeling her dick roll around inside me. I felt something else warm slide around inside me, and realised that Lily had actually cum once already. I must have been really out of it this morning.

"What do you sound so disappointed for, you've already gotten your fill haven't you?" I asked, grabbing and jerking my 10 inch flaccid dick. After a few months of the 'morning glory' treatment, my dick had stopped getting hard while I was asleep. Which was nice, because it's harder to stay when you have a hard-on. Lily resumed thrusting into me.

"Yeah well, we all want what we can't have, now don't we?" she said, enunciating her words with her thrusts. I chuckled to myself as my erection started to grow harder and longer. My boobs were big enough to give myself a tit-fuck, but I preferred autofellatio first thing in the morning. Especially since my first erection of the day was much larger than average; enough to suck the head without even bending over. I bent over anyway of course, we all prefer deepthroats over just licking the tip, both givers and receivers. I could taste my precum whenever I pulled back for air. My cum and precum are more sweet than salty, at least when compared to everyone else. That made me a pretty popular in the last year of high school.
Lily started speeding up her thrusting. She must be getting close to orgasm, I thought to myself. I felt her shaft rubbing against my prostate, sending shivers up my spine and waves of pleasure up my cock. I was getting pretty close too. Lily leaned forwards, taking her hands off my hips and onto my breasts, playing with them like crazy. I felt her cock throb inside of me, just as mine did the same. Lily's breath became ragged, my hands jerking my cock furiously until finally we both came at once. Lily cried out in pleasure, one hand over her mouth the deaden the noise; a habit she picked up when trying to not wake the sleeping person as she fucked them. My mouth and throat were still full of cock, so no sound came from my lips as my dick let loose a massive load of cum directly into my stomach. I didn't even need to swallow the jets of jizz, as Lily filled in my other end with her own cum. My climax eventually subsided, and I leaned back to let my now softening dick flop out onto my chest, and to let myself breathe properly again. I normally can breathe even with someone else's cock is balls-deep in my throat, but it's still harder, and you need deep breaths when your heart is racing like mine was just now. I felt Lily's cock get much softer inside me, and she collapsed onto me, exhausted from her second climax of the day.

"heh heh heh, you had your fill now baby?" I said, running my fingers through her hair. She pulled herself up and started kissing me, her soft cock still in my ass. Our breasts rubbed against each other, with my cock in between all four. Lily's boobs were a little smaller than mine (and she was pretty envious of that) but they still managed to get some cum on them as my dick spurted out the remains of my orgasm. As our bodies calmed down, Lily pulled away from me, got up and climbed off the bed, her cock pulling itself out of my asshole as she did. Some of her cum dribbled out before my hole closed completely.

"I'm off to make breakfast" Lily said over her shoulder. "You still hungry?"

"Eh, I'll have a little toast" I said back, climbing off the bed myself. I was occasionally happy with just drinking my morning cum load for breakfast, but usually I fell like something more filling to eat in the morning.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)