More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pizzaboy10 pizzaboy10

What next?

Have breakfast

Lily threw a few pieces of bread into the toaster as I walked into the kitchen. I could hear through the back wall, our mothers were having sex just like we were a few moments ago. The muffled grunts and moans would have started making my cock erect if I wasn't still in the afterglow from earlier. I opened the fridge and grabbed some butter and honey, electing not to use the jar of cum as a topping for toast this morning. Sometimes we would store excess jizz in the fridge overnight if we didn't end up eating it the day before. That is, assuming we remember to wear a condom to catch it all. Which we usually don't.

Breakfast was pretty simple. I heard Josephine and Mary (our mothers) climax once or twice but they never seemed to run out of energy. I wanted to go and join in with them, but they always locked the door to their bedroom to keep us out first thing in the mornings. When I asked why, they said something about not liking threesomes first thing in the morning and changed the subject. Lily gestured to the wall they were behind.

"Man they're going at it for longer than usual aren't they?" she said between mouthfuls of toast and cum (she had used the cum jar for her toast topping). "Normally they'd have fucked each other out of commission by this point eh?"

"I guess so" I replied, not really interested. I don't really care how long mum and mum can last when I'm not the one getting their dicks inside me. Lily leaned forward and lowered her voice slightly.

"Hey, between you and me? I think there's something more going on in their bedroom than they're telling us. And I figure they've gotten a few new sex toys that feel way better, so they can keep going for longer."

Now I was interested. "Oh really?" I asked. "What kind of toys? Vibrating butt plugs, nipple clamps, clit massagers...?" My cock started to harden again, as my imagination ran free, considering what they could be using.

"I think they've got a pair of those sex machines that shoves a dildo back and forth, so they can fill both of their holes at once. Y'know, they do that thing where they twist their cocks around each other so they can do it missionary style, and set up the machines at the end of the bed to ram it up their asses."

"What? That's bullshit!" I exclaimed. My dick jerked upwards and hit the underside of the table, but I barely even noticed. "Are we not big enough for them or something? _Oh no, we can't use the free penises that belong to our daughters to enhance our sex, we gotta use expensive machinery to do it because that's going to feel better. _Urgh." I leaned back in the chair and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I suppose that's true." Lily said, a smirk appearing on her face. "Or maybe they just love each other and need some alone time for themselves in the mornings."

"Wait, what?" I asked, my anger quickly being replaced by confusion.

"Sorry, gotta get going now" Lily said as she jumped out of the chair and headed towards the front door. "I have a date with my girlfriend, and I don't want to be late. See you later!" she called over her shoulder, before shutting the door behind her. She was as naked as she was when she fucked me this morning, but it was summer so I doubted she would have any real issues with that. And besides, you can always just grab someone's hips or head and fuck them to get yourself all hot and sweaty if you need to.

I realised what Lily had done. She had given me all this dirty talk and given me an erection as hard as iron. And with mum and mum locked in their room, I had no one to help me relieve myself. Sneaky bastard.

How does Claire handle this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)