More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Who will you follow?

Claire - Smuggler Seductress extraordinaire

You stretch your arms over your head after you switch the ship over to automatic for the final stages of docking, your big perky boobs practically spilling out of the top of your flight suit. It was hard to tell what you wanted more after finishing the last leg of this cargo job, a stiff drink or something or someone to scratch your itches in all the right places. You adjust the fit of your flight suit, your cock already stirring to life at the prospect of some activity soon, you also found yourself unzipping your flight suit down to give your girls some breathing space. Always helps to best frame your assets should you need to rely on charm for some bed company that night, or day, it was always a pain to tell with deep space stations.

You were unfamiliar with this station and sector of space, by the void you hoped it wasn't one of those dry stations. It was unlikely given this place took cargo, no self-respecting star pilot would voluntarily set down in some void forsaken hell hole where they couldn't even get drunk or find some negotiable companionship to take the edge of a long trip. Yet more stations were catering towards tourism these days, the darker seeder attractions apparently being too unpalatable enough for the sanitised citizens that could afford a holiday off-world.

You were stretching yourself, breathing life back into your limbs and adjusting your long wavey blonde hair into something much more presentable, when your wrist terminal pings. You see a few messages confirming the cargo had been confirmed by scans and would await unloading, a nice healthy payment value transferred to your Biochip. It was hardly new ship money, but more than enough to cover repairs and running costs for a few years. The urge to hire a long haul companion to help make the long journeys into space a lot less lonely was a promising prospect.

You idly fantasise about having a nice hot plaything to enjoy for the next few jobs until you wrist terminal bleeps again. You glance down and see a personal message from Amanda a fellow captain you hadn't seen in what must have been a standard year. You try and recall the last time you spent time with Amanda, but all that come back are hazy drunken memories. In any case, Captain Amanda was inviting you to catch up at the bar she was staying at on this station, so perhaps you could ask her what you got up to last time you met. You should also be able to get a low down on where the finer companionship could be negotiated, being a lady with similar tastes as your own.

You unzip your flight suit a little more until your big perky tits were only just contained and a good portion of your flat stomach with just a tiny hit of your athletic build, was on display. 'If this station was in transition to a tourist port then some families would get a little extra of the wonders of space they came to see' you think to yourself as you stride out towards the docking bay.

Thankfully this station seems to be one of those violently opposing the sanitisation of space. You see various scantily clad men and women waiting by the exit to the main concourse, looking to sign themselves up for a long haul trip anywhere for the right pay. You smile and politely nod to the various ones that turn your head, receiving a few sideways glances yourself which was flattering.

"Sorry Hon, got business to attend to, but I'll stop by once I get an idea where I'm going if you're still available," You say sweetly to a perky blue-skinned beauty that catches your eyes on your way out.

"Don't keep me waiting, sweet thing," The blue lady replies in a soft accented tone that practically caresses your ears.

You scan her ident with your terminal as you leave, hoping to be in a position to make use of her services later. You had only heard rumours of seraphs and how flexible they could be, but it had been a long time since you'd been anywhere nice enough to attract any. Which spoke well about what you could expect of this station. Although in the short trip to the bar to meet Amanda, you saw all manner of sexual services offered, including more than a few gene-mod clinics offering more than a few of what you were certain were outlawed implants and upgrades.

You enter the bar and notice Captain Amanda after looking round to find her, she was easy to spot, her fiery red hair actually moded to glow, which makes her stand out in the dark nook she was resting in. As you approach, you notice one woman on Amanda's side with purple hair, with Amanda's hand openly groping their ample tits with one hand. You then follow Amanda's other hand and see it resting on top of another girl with green hair, bobbing up and down in Amanda's lap.

"Captain Claire..." Captain Amanda greets, stretching the end of your name as she cums into the green-haired girl's mouth.

"Good to see you, Captain Amanda," You reply watching the green-haired girl swallow and wipe her mouth before taking her place by Amanda's side.

You approach and take the empty seat across from Amanda, noticing some stains around the nipples on the top of the purple-haired girl's skin-tight top. Then as your eyes wander across to Amanda's green hair companion, you can't help but notice the rounded belly on her. You then flick your eyes back to the purple-haired girl and realise that they were both pregnant.

"Thank you ladies, I'll see you upstairs later, I have an old friend to catch up with," Amanda says, playfully slapping them both on the ass as they leave. "It's been a long while Captain Claire, almost a year now I think," Amanda says warmly, pouring out a drink into a cup a sliding it across to you.

"Yeah, was a hell of a time," You reply with a smile and drain the glass, feeling the warmth of the spreading through your body.

"Unforgettable," Amanda laughs with a big smile.

"Wish I could agree, I still can't remember it," You reply with a laugh.

"You don't remember it?" Amanda asks curiously before a wicked grin spreads across her face. "And here I was nervous about running into you," Amanda says with a hearty laugh.

"Why what did we get up to?" You ask nervously.

What sort of mischief did you both get up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)