More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

The holiday is......?

Christmas 2020 - A Griffins Fangy Christmas (complete)

Its the happiest time of year, or so it was until 2020. For Christmas has came, but this year been kinda of crappy for all. But things are about to change for one family this year. This family is the Griffins. They live in the town of quohog. The mother of three lois, has red hair, short, the father fat and wears glasses Peter. The youngest is with his grandparents, as for the other two, both now 18, with Meg, the middle child just having her birthday last month. And chris the oldest being 19.

This family unlike most, is barely a family anymore, Peter and Lois, only together for tax purposes anymore. After all Lois has been sleeping around with others past year, and Peter, well just doesn't care, in fact, Meg has started hooking up with their neighbor Glenn Quagmire from time to time, inf act thats were this story starts.

It's Christmas Eve Night, and Glenn once again has brought some lady home from the bar, or internet, or some were.

"Giggaty...giggaty...gi...ga..ty...ohh.right" Glenn says, as his newest venture slips out of her crimson dress.

Her dress falls to the floor, her skin so pale, it seems to glow in the moonlight. "Mm...ove been waiting for this " she coes, climbing onto the bed.

Quagmire only on his leopard print undies, smirks. "Indeed...I won't disappoint " he replys.

She climbs over him, freeing his penis with a hand. Her nails like claws, tear his undies slightly as she does. His erection stands stiff, as she lowers herself onto it. Slipping it through her pussy lips like a warm knife cutting butter.

"Giggaty....your so wet diwn their already " grunts Glenn, as she starts pivoting.

"Indeed...it never drys anymore, I'm akways turned on, and horny, and love man to stick it to me" she replys, as she rides his dick hard.

Quagmire doesn't complain, for she knows how to hit all the right motions to pleasure him to his surprise. In fact it doesn't take long for him to feel close to climax.

"Oh..yeah...your so good" he says, as she bends over, kissing him, then his neck.

"Giggaty..ooAAAAAAAAhhhhhh!" Quagmire mire gasps as he feels a sharp pain where she was just kissing him. The oain subsides, as more pleasure takes its place.

Glenn awakens the next evening., feeling great.

"What time is it" he says, getting out of his bed .

He rubs his neck.gor its alittle stiff. "Mmm..im feeling alittle peckish, and this hard on ...need to receive it before heading over to the Griffins Christmas party since I slept so long " he says. Over at the Griffins household. Meg is in her room, guessing up alittle, for she knows Glenn is coming like every year, but this year she wants his attention. Chris is in his room , masterbating like normal to receive himself before the party, that way if any of the female guest are hot, he doesn't have to worry about a obvious bone in his shorts.

Lois is in middle of preparing the final touches for the food.

"Peter...did you remember to turn the lights on outside " Lois yells.

"Lights...yeah eeeeeehhheehhh" he says withbhis naughty laugh.

"Peter...what did you do" says Lois.

(Outside the lights are on, but their now in the shape of a turd emoji)

"Good grief..." says Lois

After a few minutes the first guests arrive. Cleveland brown and his new wife Donna, along with his adoptive 19 year old daughter Roberta, followed by Joe and his wife Bonnie. They are followed by other family and friends, and finally around 7:42 Quagmire shows up wereing a silk, black and red shirt instead of his normal hawian shirt, and leather pants. He also seems paler then normally, but more alluring at the same time. Of course Peter invites his friend into their home like always, and the gang starts talking,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)