More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joggles44 Joggles44

Before you continue with the story, are you male or female?

Cho (female)

You are Cho, a beautiful young woman with striking features and confident demeanor. Your almond-shaped eyes sparkle with intelligence and warmth. A thin streak of white still hides amongst the otherwise jet-black hair that falls in sleek waves around your shoulders, serving as evidence to a training accident you had a while back. Your small frame often caused others to underestimate your athletic ability, but you regularly exceed physical expectations, while keeping your body toned in the process.

You wear sleek, silver mage robes that seamlessly blend fashion and functionality, with materials that adjust to you body temperature and a holographic display that allows you to stay connected to the digital world. The robes are accented by a glowing purple decal that creates a sharp, angular pattern.

Growing up, your powers were always less potent than other magi your age. However, when emotional, your spells are enhanced significantly. Emotions are important when casting spells, but can overwhelm a mage if not kept in check. As such, you have limited raw strength to draw from. Instead, you focused on strategy, finding creative ways to use your magic to achieve your goals. Despite the challenges you face, you remain optimistic about the future and believe that with hard work and innovation, anything is possible.

You have purple mana, meaning all spells you cast appear purple.

Which path will you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)