More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Chloe Grace Moretz

Born on February 10th, 1997 Chloe Grace Moretz began her career ironically reading lines for her older brother Trevor. This soon changed with Chloe’s breakout role as Hit-Girl in the comic book movie Kick-Ass and soon after portraying an immortal vampire in Let Me In.

A natural blonde Chloe stands at a height of 5’4 with a cup size of 32A though most of her fans focus more on her incredible acting skills. This in turn allowed Chloe to portray a variety of different roles ranging from a “simple” high schooler named Carrie to full grown adults such as Frances in the film Greta.

Speaking of Greta the film is quite noteworthy for being Chloe’s first proper bondage scene complete with cleave/stuff gag and even a bath scene.

Sadly while Chloe was bound in the bathtub murky waters prevented the actress’s nude form from being visible to the audience.

Still pickers can’t be choosers so for now how did Miss Chloe Grace Moretz end up in bondage?

A) Desperation (Chloe is willing to do anything for a role)

B) Spanked-Girl (Chloe has been hired to portray a parody of her breakout role)

C) For Love (Chloe’s new boyfriend wants to try some bondage)

D) To the Pain (Chloe is willing to endure pain in a new adult’s only game show)

E) Time Off (Chloe decides to spend her vacation in bondage)

F) Awkward (Chloe has been caught being naughty by one of her costars)

G) Touch of a Stranger (Chloe wishes to be bound by a stranger)

H) Method (Chloe is training for an intense role involving bondage)

I) Cartoon Hijinks (Acting alongside Tom and Jerry has become a mistake)

J) Stalker (Chloe has become the fixation of an obsessed fan)

K) Sold (Chloe has been and sold to the highest bidder)

L) Doctor Doctor (Chloe has become the subject of a Doctor’s mad experiments)

M) Right to Remain Silent (Chloe has been arrested by police)

N) Other (Comment ideas)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)