More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Templar01 Templar01

Lets dive in.

Characters.

Primary Characters

*If things take off with this story, or there is a lot of support for it I will look into commissioning artwork of each of the characters starting with the Primary 4 (Gawain, Elariel, Lucy, and Peter)

  • GAWAIN VON ARCO: The MC of the story, a restless, ambitious youth of 21 years who has the misfortune of being born as third son to a meagre Barony on the fringes of the Kingdom. Gawain, however, is eager to make his mark on the world, especially since he has great potential in both blade and sword. He has mousy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, handsome features, and a slim athletic build standing around 5’10”.
  • ELARIEL RAVENFEATHER: The mysterious elven mercenary guiding our young noble, a reserved, cautious, and stern individual who has a dark past as an assassin for her former Liege, the Revered Mother of the Temple of Lupos, the Elven God of and the Hunt, she’d rather leave forgotten. She has been alive for just over two centuries, and as such she is exceptionally skilled with both bow and short swords, or daggers. She also has limited support magic such as healing, haste, silence, detect life, and shadow-step. Deep down however this beauty longs for a hero who could wash the sins of her past away. She has a curvaceous but athletic figure, long flowing chestnut brown hair, and bright emerald green eyes, fair white skin, delicately pointed elf ears, a pretty face, and long shapely legs standing at around 5'10".
  • PETER VON ANHALT: Sir Gawain's loyal squire, at 17 years old with his 18th name day around the corner Peter is a dedicated, loyal, and brave young man who has served his lordship faithfully for years. Looking up to Gawain as an older brother for the young boy was taken under his wing at a young age and trained alongside him under the Master of the Guard of the Von Arco family, Sir Kaine Bracchus. He is a very capable swordsman, but has a lot to learn just like his Lord. Easily flustered, he is often the target of Sir Gawain's teasing, but it comes not from a place of cruelty, but instead, a place of brotherly love between the two, often Gawain mused to his own sister Isabella that he considers Peter more of a brother to him that their own elder brothers. Peter does take after his father in appearance too, with a mop of shaggy black hair he ties back respectfully, and steel grey eyes laced with determination, he's not overly tall either for a boy his age, only standing at 5'7", but his body is a toned and finely honed weapon from many long hours of swordplay and horse-riding.
  • JANUS VON KRUKOV: The venerable Lord Janus has been Viscount of Trondberg for many decades now. His body frail and weak, but his mind is sharp and deadly. A man absorbed by an all consuming greed for power and wealth, he would do anything, cross anyone to get what he wants, and the whole March has suffered as a result. He is a shadow of his former self, at 5’8” with a scraggly grey beard and wispy white hair, his features sunken and withdrawn like the rest of his willowy, bony form. His bloodshot grey eyes fixing ever to their next target.
  • RAINER VON KRUKOV: Petulant, perverted, sadistic. Everything you might expect of a broken toy from a broken home. Rainer was treated like a glass ornament growing up, he is no warrior, no thinker, he lives for his next pleasure and that is all. The portly 29 year old always having some pretty thing hanging off his arm, or a tankard of mead in his hand. He harbours intense hatred for the Von Arco’s ever since Gawain’s eldest brother, Gerhard, trounced the man in the County Tourney at both Longsword, and the Joust, leaving the man mortified to be bested by his vassal, in front of the Count no less. He stands at 5’10”, with wispy light brown hair, and dark brown eyes, his cheeks are plump and reddened, with jowls handing from his chin.
  • CAPTAIN MARIC REDAX: An utter bastard of a man if ever there was one, the forty something year old man has made a name for himself and his Crimson Spears Mercenary Company as utterly deadly, and completely ruthless. They have never lost a battle, and they never take prisoners, looting, sacking, and pillaging in the name of their employers the depths of their depravity knows no bounds. Lacking all honour, the thirty strong company is almost exclusively made up of murderers, rapists, and disgraced knights who delight in causing pain, and culling the weak. Maric is the worst of them, at 6'2" a pillar of wiry muscle the axe wielding sadist is more rabid dog than man, his grey hair fading into a crown, dark grey eyes always watching, looking for the next piece of flesh to ravish.
  • LUCY TANNER: A young girl born and raised in Erlau, Lucy was always a pretty girl, a short thing only standing 5'3" with a voluptuous form that flew against her sensitive and kind hearted nature. Her fiery auburn hair ran down to her lower back, and rich brown eyes drawing the eyes of many passing men. But beneath her beauty her heart shown through, as pure as her unblemished milky white skin always open to others, and filled with a desire to comfort and protect those that needed it. From a young age the girl was not without a book in her hand, always reading always learning as much as she could, in particular she found she had a natural affinity for herbs and medicines. Thus, from a young age Lucy Tanner often worked alongside the towns Apothecary, Agatha to heal the sick and injured, Lucy in particular took great pleasure in tending to the children of the village which has caused many of them to look at her as 'Big Sis' rather than the daughter of the Mayor. But she was inherently a restless girl, always curious about what lay beyond the borders of their town over the hills and dales and across the horizon, to satisfy this hunger she begged her father to let her work for the town's Tavern Keeper, 'Brick' in order to hear as many tales and stories from the far flung corners of the kingdom. And on her 18th name day, her father consented, and to no ones surprise, Lucy very quickly became a favourite of the patrons.
  • NAYA BLACKFANG: A tiny 19 year old goblin girl from the Blackfang Clan, Naya always had a soft heart, much too soft for the world she was born into as a goblin. But that didn't stop the young woman, she set herself the task of learning the ways of humanity, their language, their buildings, their society, in the hopes that one day she might be able to actually speak to a human, to teach them that Goblins don't have to be their enemies. But that dream came crashing down around her. Now alone, her clan shattered, her father murdered she must enshroud her heart in iron and press on, her soul torn between taking on the people who did this to her, and showing those same people that they were wrong about Goblins, that Goblins weren't monsters. She has a long way to go on this path, and certainly stands out at barely 3'9" she would have been mistaken for a young child like a halfling would. However, her body was that of a fully grown woman, perky tits that looked big on her body, a trimmed slender waist, slim hips and a perky butt that capped a pair of slender toned legs, all gained from the arduous day to day life of the Goblins.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)