More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThreeNipps ThreeNipps

Click the AMA icon?

Characters Page (Contains Pictures)

Note: This page may contain spoilers!

Frank Thompson (You)

Picture: N/A

Age: 45

Physical Description: Haven't been taking care of yourself for the last two years. Dad bod.

Other Information: The Main character of the story and an Affection Multiplier App user. Married to Natalie for 20 years. Has one child, Ava. Lost longtime job two years ago and was to take an entry position at a small tech company.

Natalie Thompson

Picture: N/A

Age: 43

Physical Description: Aged well and is still beautiful. Closely resembles Ava.

Other Information: Married to you for 20 years. You have one child with her, Ava. She's not physically affectionate towards you anymore. 2 years since you last had sex with her. Returned to work as a secretary after you lost your job.

Ava Thompson

Ava

Age: 18

Physical Description: Closely resembles her mother. Athletic body. Sometimes wears glasses when she doesn't want to wear contacts.

Other information: About to graduate from high school. Addicted to her phone. Mostly ignores you. Played soccer in high school. Also loves track and field. Exercises religiously. Loves wearing your old t-shirts. Hates purple.

Hana Sato

Hana

Age: 24

Physical Description: Japanese descent. A little on the curvy side but beautiful. Loves to change her hair color.

Other Information: Your coworker for two years. Sits next to you. Lives with her little sister, Ayame. Enjoys exercise.

Jan Whetstone

Jan

Age: 31

Physical Description: Redhead with sharp facial features. Tall and skinny but in good shape. Sometimes wears glasses.

Other Information: Your boss. She's the office manager and doesn't seem to like you very much. Workaholic. Seems to favor the women in the office. Very intimidating. Former college athlete.

Ayame Sato

Ayame

Age: 20

Physical Description: More petite than her older sister.

Other Information: Lives with her sister Hana in an apartment downtown. Part time waitress while she goes to school.

Grace Thompson

Picture: N/A

Age: 42

Physical Description: Pretty but life has been hard on her. Piercing eyes.

Other Information: Your little sister. Divorced and moved back in with your parents. Has one daughter, your niece Chloe.

Chloe Thompson

Chloe

Age: 19

Physical Description: Devastatingly beautiful.

Other Information: Grace's daughter, your niece. She can sometimes be a bad influence on Ava. Always causing trouble.

Elise Meyer

Picture: N/A

Age: 60s

Physical Description: Karen

Other Information: Your mother in law. She's never liked you. Doesn't think you're good enough for her daughter.

Maya

Age: 18

Physical Description: Athletic build. Small breasts.

Other Information: Ava's best friend. Sprinter on the track team. Comes from a wealthy family. A bit spoiled but nice.

Bellatrix:

Faith:

Jeremy:

Secondary Characters:

Frank's Dad - Currently unnamed

Frank's Mom - Currently unnamed

Greg - asshole

Nothing further.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)