More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fitshace Fitshace

What's next?

Character Profiles

Character Profiles


House Andros

Velas Andros (Vel):

Velas is the main character of this story and the only son of Lord Luthor Andros and Lady Rienne Andros. He is 20 years old and stands 6′3″ tall. He has reddish brown hair and a short copper beard as well as deep blue eyes. His right leg has been a useless mess since his birth.

Adeline Andros (Adi):

Velas' twin sister and the only family member he feels genuinely close to. Standing at 6′ she is the second tallest of the Andros siblings, beaten only by her twin brother. She has short red hair and the same deep blue eyes as her twin, which both of them inherited from their father. She is very devoted to her brother, which has put a significant strain on her relationship with just about everyone else in the family.

Amordina Andros (Dina):

At age 23 Amordina is the oldest of the Andros siblings. She's 5′8″ and is the only sibling to inherit Lord Luthor's black hair. Like the twins she also has his deep blue eyes. Amordina has made it her mission in life to be the warrior heir that their father wanted and that Velas could never be, leading to her being quite muscular. She mostly treats her brother with disdain.

Chielynn Andros (Lynn):

22 years old, making her the second oldest of the flock. She is the most ladylike of her sisters, and her wavy brown hair is almost always shiny and immaculate. She is quite a bit shorter than her mother and older sister, standing at around 5′5″. She mostly tries to ignore her brother.

Viella Andros (Ella):

The youngest sibling, Viella is barely 18. The only one in the flock to inherit their mother's green eyes, she's also the only blonde among them. Despite being 4 years her junior, she is already about the same height as Chielynn. She's a sweet girl and used to be quite close with her brother, but due to pressure from the family at large their relationship has grown strained.

Lady Rienne Andros:

The wife of Lord Luthor and mother of all the Andros siblings. She's about the same height as her oldest daughter at 5′8″. She is a good bit curvier than her eldest though, sporting an impressive bust. Her long flowing red hair is where the twins got theirs from, while Viella got her green eyes. In many ways she is the perfect noble lady and plays the part of stern mistress of the estate well. She seems somewhat torn on how to handle her only son.

Lord Luthor Andros:

Lord Luthor is the latest Lord Andros in a long and proud line, supposedly going back centuries. He's a famous war hero, a respected lord and apparently a friend of the imperial first minister, who after the empress is the most powerful person in the empire. He's slightly shorter than his son, but by no more than an inch or two. He has thick black hair and a dense black beard, both of which are only showing a few silver hairs. His deep blue eyes passed on to three out of his five children. He shows nothing but dislike for his son, who he considers an embarrassing failure.

Servants and Staff

Rose Anquillin:

Rose is a maidservant from the Empire's southeastern client state Ardalia. She was hired by Lady Rienne mainly to offer relief to her son by helping with his bad leg. She has short and curly black hair as well as brown eyes and slightly tan skin, as is common for Ardalians. She stands at about 5′4″ and is 24 years old.

Meandros Krokin:

Lord Luthor's sworn shield. A veteran of multiple conflicts, Meandros is a grizzled old soldier and a man of few words.

Jeane du Duon:

A young member of the Andros household guard, and one of the few women serving in it, Jeane was officially sworn in as Amordina's sworn shield only a few years ago. She has limited combat experience, but is excellently trained.

Stephan Kreibar:

House Andros' master at arms, he is responsible for the training of the household guard and anyone else who requires it. A tough old man who looks like he could work as a battering ram. He taught Vel how to fight, and Vel is very fond of him.

House Hothemer

Lord Exarch Kalran Hothemer:

Known to Vel as Uncle Kal, Kalran Hothemer is the elder brother of Lady Rienne. He is also the Exarch, meaning the governor, of the imperial province of Western Aluv. He is close with his nephew, who sees him as a father figure.

Inaina and Aurina Hothemer:

Identical twin daughters of Lord Exarch Kalran Hothemer, and Vel's cousins. Vel remembers them as two lovely girls who both had quite obvious crushes on him last time he saw them.


The Order of Watchers:

Sephian Krosom:

An old mindmage and a high ranking member of The Order of Watchers.



What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)