More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Chapter 2?

Chapter 2

Some time later, when the men had gone… the two of you were finally left alone in this cramped but cozy space that was apparently now your own. Sat awkwardly on the musty sofa, with your step-sister’s legs across your lap, you shuffled your knees together trying to feel comfortable in your skirt. Jenny seemed to have already made herself right at home. Finishing off the last of the takeaway pizza that Skeg had left for you. It would seem that he was going to be delivering all of your food from now on, to try and reduce the risk of you being recognised if your parents got the police involved in searching for you. Not that you thought it very likely they would even have noticed you were missing by now. The plan had involved telling the myriad of staff and servants who dealt with you day to day different stories as to where you were both heading. None of them knew you well enough or dared or cared to cross professional boundaries in double checking with each other. Only Nanny had ever been able to keep track of Jenny or known which tutor you were with to bring your afternoon snack to… and she was gone now…

You found yourself weeping a little, to remember that one kind soul who had ever really seemed to care about the pair of you. It was with her loss, half a year ago… that you had finally solidified upon your step-sister’s oft-decreed plans to run away from all of that. With the looming threat of being shipped off to some fancy college on the other side of the world… while Jenny stayed on alone to be ever more at arms against her own father’s wishes that she be a ‘proper lady’... it had had to be now. You couldn’t bear to be separated. Though, watching the ancient, flickering television… and listening to the strange and terrifying sounds of drunken people laughing and shouting at each other in the street outside. It was hard not to think that this might have all been some huge mistake.

An arm wrapped itself around you. Jenny could always tell when you were upset. She squeezed you into a warm embrace and made sure you could feel that that was the same at least.

“What’s up, bubble-butt?” She asked, murmuring the words almost directly in your ear. All through your life there had been a sense that, when she was so near, nothing could really go wrong. Your heart beat louder in your chest, as if it was trying to reach out and make sure it was still holding the same rhythm as this girl with whom you had shared a home.

“T-that thing you did… you… you took him into your mouth…”

She chuckled, dryly. As if knowing this had been coming and yet still baffled about why you would make such a deal out of it.

“I gave him a blowjob, Jo… You know what they’re called. You’re not a completely clueless, little virgin...”

She tickled you under the chin, clearly trying to cheer you up and just move on.

“B-but, are you going to have to do that again?”

Jenny sighed, exasperated by this whole direction of conversation. Nothing but boring semantics to her mind.

“Yes. That’s part of the deal… the main part really. But in return we get this place, aaaalllll to ourselves; and whatever food or stuff we ask him to buy… Hardly seems like a bad price for the occasional mouthful of man-gunk.”

You couldn’t help but feel there was still more to that ‘deal’ than she was letting on… but the description ‘man-gunk’ had already put a bad taste in your mouth, so you did let it drop… for the moment. The other burning question still needed asking though.

“And I have to dress… like this… all the time?”

You gestured to the definitively girly uniform that was wrapped about your, well, not-particularly masculine self. Your step-sister had always seemed to delight in dressing you up in her clothes and ‘prettifying’ your slender, delicate self… but before it had only ever been in private. When no-one else but Nanny could ever possibly see. To go out like this in public had been a whole new level of terrifying, as you stumbled from one private taxi to another that morning… confusing the trail of your escape.

“Well not all the time…” She stated… drawing out the syllable to make sure you could tell what she would prefer.

“I just told Skeg that I had a twin… and he made assumptions. I don’t think he’d let a boy stay here. He’s a bit of a perv, really.”

She said that as if it wasn’t immediately obvious about a man trading living quarters to two teenage runaways in exchange for oral arousal. Sometimes you were really not sure your step-sister lived on the same planet as everyone else.

“I just think it’s best you stay dressed up for the first few days at least… until things settle down. He’s got a key after all… but once we know him or his mates are not going to just wander in, you can wear whatever you like.”

The idea that that creepy, old man had access to this ‘sanctuary’ at any time… and that he and his friends might at any point ‘just wander in’ chilled you to the bone. But again, Jenny just seemed to breeze over it. Jumping on top of you to play-wrestle in that way she had always ever won.

“Besides… I think you look so much cuter like that! You know I’ve always thought of you more like a baby step-sister anyways…”

Once again that one month she was born before you was rubbed in your face, along with a stifling press of her t-shirt clad chest. You couldn’t fight her… you never had been able to. She was your big, over-protective step-sister… and you trusted her entirely.

Chapter 3?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)