More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tailspin23 Tailspin23

Any idea?

Change the world a bit

You thought of what you can do and decided to make a few changes to the world. However you don't want to mess around to much with mankind, just direct them a bit and then watch what happens afterward.

You first made it so slavery was still allowed however slaves can free themselves for they are given a small amount of money which is dependent on their owners but the least amount would be is by law $12 a month and the price to free themselves depends on the government of the country they live in. They can also become free after joining the military during a wars and fighting for at least a year but can be freed if the war doesn't last as long if you stay on after the war for two years. You also made it so there are jobs being done by free people and anyone of any race can be a or free man. revolts are put down as well by the country they are in or the neighboring ones with the leaders killed and the followers spread out through the world.

Next you made it so the space program for the US wasn't cut down badly as it was. They would at least once every five-ten years send someone to the moon. You left it so what's done was up to the leaders of the program. Next you made it so the fuel costs for rockets were cut by 10% and was also 10% cheaper to make with a increase of 15% in weight capacity for the rockets.

You made it so while wars still happened a good number of nations over time was starting to view it as a waste of life and were more willing to talk things out. Of course there are those at will still start it. Terrorists were also hunted down harder and nations are willing to help other fight terrorists if they were asked to help. Nations will still have militaries and will adapt to new tactics and tech. Nuclear weapons and still there but are very likely to be used and if any nation uses one they will be invaded by others to stop them from trying it again with the government being cleaned out and new ones or rivals put in place.

Lastly while you won't be using your new Godly powers to do anything more you do want to get involved with the space program so you will make yourself a company that is new and will be working on new tech for the program while selling the said tech if they have other uses for everyday life. You willed it to happened and sound found yourself in a office and after going through the memories started working on the paperwork. a few minutes later a knock sounded from the door. "Come in." You spoke as...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)