More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

Who are you, and what gift do you choose?

Celia, centaurus. Wants to keep her whole equipment with her.

Centaurus refrence
Image Credits

You are standing in the white space full of nothing, you're not even sure what exactly you're standing on. Maybe you're not? whole situation was highly unnerving.

You're wearing your battle gear, but you don't remember being in the battle.
Even as a battle medic your equipment is still very heavy. Steel-mesh reinforced bustier covered your torso, while boar leather armour protected your lower front, sides and rear. You were still wearing the stretcher-type tree used to ferry injured out from battlefield. Leather bags you are carrying on your front sides are filled to brim with medicinal concoctions, and bandages. Your calves protected with steel.

Even with that you were still getting cold due to unearthly atmosphere of this strange place. It might be a good idea to keep those things moving - you though. You tried to think what could be most useful skill to have in that world you saw glimpsing images of. Since you had your gear on you and assumed you'll be taking it with you, but maybe it's better to ask? You had some skills already including some advanced healing magic.

"If you would be so kind sir. I would like to take all the gear and equipment with me please. No matter the world I'm sure the medic will find a job easily especially one with such great equipment"
The whole set would cost probably 1200 gold coins, the cost of the small village, it was simply to valuable to leave behind.
"Well. I honestly was going to let you keep the gear. Can you think of anything else?"
"If you don't mind me asking. The language? Will I be able to use language of the land I'm going to sir?"
"Well, that's also taken care off, their world mirrors yours, I'll simply send you to a country that speaks similar language, might sound bit strange but you'll be able to communicate."
"That's very kind of you sir."
"Ok. I wasn't going to do this, but I'm going to give you a suggestion since you're so nice and polite. Your look might be a bit unusual for the world you're going to. So I'd recommend a camouflage skill. It'll be activated by a default, people who see you sill assume you are a rider on a horse, or just accept your look as if it's something normal"
"What's a horse sir?"
"Oh. Forgot you don't have those in your world, they are like zebras"
"Who would be insane enough to try ride a zebra? They are such assholes!" her face got red as she realized her last words. "I'm sorry sir! I didn't mean to say that!"
You hears something that could possibly reassemble the chuckle. "Don't worry my dear. I agree with you - zebras really are the worst. Horses are much nicer though. Anyway, I think it's time for you to go"
"Good bye. Sir!"
"Good bye little one. Sorry about everything and good luck!"

Larger window opened right next to you, and with hesitation you took a step through.

You took the step through and ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)