More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AmariHazzle AmariHazzle

Who's story will you follow?

Celeste (Hoenn/ hardcore Emerald)

Celeste never liked this place. This house, this region, this city. But today it was gonna change because today she was gonna get her first pokemon. The proffessor next door decided to give his kid a pokemon and her mom asked "kindly enough" so that she could get one too.

"-CELESTE! DON'T BE LATE FOR PROFFESSOR BIRCH!

-YES MOM!"

Celeste grabbed her bag and took a final look in the mirror. She was ready. She rushed down the stairs and through the door. Outside her house she bumped into Vÿs Birch. Proffessor's son. He smiled at Celeste with THAT smile. She never knew what to think of it. Or what to think of him for that matter. He was the only kind around when she came from kanto 10 years ago so she didn't had that much of a choice for friends.

"-Dad is waiting for us in his lab! hurry up already!"

He always was a bit pushy she got used to it so she walked to the lab. Beeing the only building of the town appart from a few houses it wasn't hard to get to. When she got inside the Proffessor awkwardly smiled and waved her to come closer. As she did Vÿs sprinted to the desk to look at the pokeballs placed on it.

"-Celeste, Vÿs, as you know i am going to give you one pokemon each. Here Celeste take the first one."

Celeste looked down at the pokeballs to see different shadows moving inside. Not being able to discern the pokemon inside pokeballs like Vÿs,Celeste decided that it was a gamble anyways so she grabbed the left one and oppenned it. A female mudkip jumped out and looked at her smiling.

"-Itakethisonethen! Nowi'llgocatchsomepokemon! Laterdad!"

Celeste was not sure if it was Vÿs or sonic that just ran out but anyway she looked at the proffessor and asked:

"-Isn't it supposed to go with a pokedex and all that if i want to fight gyms?

-You plan on beating gyms?

-Yeah of course i am! Why wouldn't i?"

The proffessor looked at Celeste a bit worried knowing things she don't but hands her a pokedex. She happily takes it and places her fingerprint on it to launch it. It then suddently flashed and beams at mudkips pokeball and beeps. Celeste was expecting that but not the next part. When the pokedex beamed at her. Precisely for her throat. Then a thick white collar with a pokeball sign on it appears around her neck before the pokedex beeps again and the collar dissapear.

"-WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?!

-That's the registration system. Without this you can't fight gyms. It ensures trainers don't cheat."

Celeste breathed slowly to calm herself down and thanked the proffessor before heading out.

What should she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)