More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AmariHazzle AmariHazzle

What should she do next?

Alternate Rules for the hardcore mode

  • You get to pick a stater.

-You can catch 1 pokemon before gym one. It doesn't have to be the first one you encounter and you can randomize it.

-You are allowed to catch 1 additionnal pokemon per badges. Meaning 10 pokemon for the entire game.

-Revives aren't allowed at any point of the game.

-If a trainer beats a pokemon he most likely will want to fuck them or let his pokemon fuck them.

-If a trainer beats all your team he has the rights to fuck you.

-Gym leaders and league trainers have the right to take your pokemon from you if they beats him/her.

-Gym leaders and league trainers have the right to take you as a if they beat your team. Meaning you lost and have to reset.

-You can agree to register any trainer you meet as a gym leader in your pokedex if both of you agree. Meaning you can make it so your Rival has theses rules applied.

-If any member of the bad guys of the game beats you it's a Game Over and you belong to them. Meaning you lost and have to reset.

-Before the first bagde you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 15.

-Before the 2nd gym you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 25.

-Before the 3rd gym you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 35.

-Before the 4th gym you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 45.

-Before the 5th gym you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 55.

-Before the 6th gym you are not allowed to have a pokemon with level higher than 65.

Disclaimer: I do not approve and all the trauma it cause to people. In this story characters will most likely avoid medium and heavy trauma from the encounters. Rapes won't be described as painfull of specifically traumatising. All pokemon catched or given are met at a point were they can fill the Harkness Test. I did not take the egg from the old person at Lavaridge Town.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)