More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AmariHazzle AmariHazzle

What should she do next?

Farming exp

Knowing trainers are strong compared to her. Celeste decided to bring her newly named mudkip to some wild fights. She wandered for a minute in some buches before her first pokemon encounter. She threw the pokebal and said out loud:

"-Go Olivia!"

Olivia took out the wild pokemon with ease raising confidence in celeste's mind. But one sole zigzagoon wasn't gonna cut the gap between her and any trainers. So Olivia and her kept on fighting Poochyenas and zigzagoons. Sometime stomping on a wurmple until Olivia reached level 9. At that point Celeste had reach the end of the road and even passed Oldale Town. Good news was there was no trainers except Vÿs. Bad news was, Vÿs looked at you and pulled out his pokeball.

"-Hey! Celeste! Did you caught any pokemon yet? I'm still struggling at wich one i should get...
-Not yet but you know. Maybe i can buy pokeballs tommorrow?
-You don't have any? HA! tell you what if you beat me in a battle i'll give you some of mine."

Vÿs smiled as Celeste sighted and took her pokeball in hand. But before she could send Olivia out Vÿs interupted her saying:

"-Shouldn't we make this more interesting? What if we applied champion rule for me?
-Champion rule? what is i-
-It means the rules of our battles are the same as gym ones.
-I'm gonna crush you anyway so okay."

Both of their pokedex beeped loudly. Celeste looked at it's screen. It didn't specify anything other than "champion rule applied to Vÿs" so she didn't cared and sent out Olivia as Vÿs's treecko stood up for the battle. Celeste looked at the pokedex to know it's level and was shocked to see it was level 10. If she didn't farm exp she would have lost before Olivia even moved. Luckily for her treecko didn't knew any grass move and the fight ended up looking like a neverending scratching and healing marathon. After more than half an hour of fight Olivia ended up winning. Leveling up to 11 learning both a ground and a water move.

"Lucky you! I was so sure i could win! I'll GET you next time."

Said Vÿs before handing Celeste the 5 pokeballs he still had. The way he said "get" made Celeste nervous. Olivia seemed to not like Vÿs much and quickly returned to her pokeball. Both headed toward the town but Celeste didn't go for home. She headed for Petalburg Cit and fought some wild pokemon on her way. Upon arrival in Petalburg it was getting dark and she needed a place to rest. After looking around she came to the point where there wasn't many options.

Where do she sleeps?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)