More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AmariHazzle AmariHazzle

What should she do next?

Fight with Vÿs

Celeste decided to bring her newly named mudkip to some fights. And she knew Vÿs would fight her. So she ran throught the bushes to find him but was interupted as a zigzagoon jumped on her. She screamed by surprise and threw her pokeball in the air saying out loud:

"-Go Olivia!"

Olivia took out the wild pokemon with ease calming Celeste heartrate a bit. One sole zigzagoon wasn't gonna stop her from fighting. So Olivia and her kept on fighting and running their way through. Until Olivia reached level 7. At that point Celeste had reach the end of the road and even passed Oldale Town. Good news Vÿs was there. Bad news Vÿs looked busy in some pokemon search.

"-Vÿs!
-Hey! Celeste! Did you caught any pokemon yet? I'm still struggling at wich one i should get...
-FIGHT!
-Okay! i wasn't expecting you to run after me this time."

Vÿs smiled as Celeste sighted and took her pokeball in hand. She always thought he was weird and sometime pervert but it was never clear if it was intentionnal. Before she could send Olivia out Vÿs interupted her saying:

"-Shouldn't we make this more interesting? What if we applied champion rule for me?
-Champion rule? what is i-
-It means the rules of our battles are the same as gym ones.
-I'm gonna crush you anyway so okay."

Both of their pokedex beeped loudly. Celeste looked at it's screen. It didn't specify anything other than "champion rule applied to Vÿs" so she didn't cared and sent out Olivia as Vÿs's treecko stood up for the battle. Celeste looked at the pokedex to know it's level and was terrified to see it was level 10. She shouldn't have come here unprepared. Celeste tried to tell Olivia to tackle his treecko but he just swiped the floor with her head and Celeste couldn't do anything as he OHKO her. She looked at Olivia's HP slowly drop to 0.

"-YES! I GOT YOU NOW!
-What do you mean you GOT me?
-shush! on your knees. Now!"

As Vÿs spoke the collar appeared once again around Celeste's neck. Her pokedex showed "Olivia now belongs to Trainer Vÿs. Celeste now belongs to Trainer Vÿs" and refused to respond to any of her commands. After a few seconds Celeste recieved an electric shock that brough her to her knees.

"-Good. Champion rule made it so now.... you are mine for as long as i want you."

Vÿs leaned close to Celeste and whispered.

"I love you and i'll never let you go. You and i are gonna live great in my house."

A shiver ran down Celeste's spine as she finnaly understood why the collar was there. Even thinking about refusing an order ended up in her being lightly shocked. Vÿs took her pokedex and pokeball and puts them in his bag after putting the mudkip in. His treecko was excited to used her later and Celeste could see that. Suddently Vÿs grabbed Celeste by the collar and started walking toward littleroot town. On the way people saw her being dragged along not saying a word. Before entering his house he checks if anyone's inside. Then he open the door and shoves her inside.

Bad end.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)