More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damos Damos

Where to next?

Caught Masturbating

Hours had passed since I have first arrived and to tell you the truth I hadn't really thought about the potential threat to my life that could happen at any minute. It was getting dark and checking the time just realised how late it was. Esme had been nice enough to bring me some food which was an eerie experience with her constant staring at every bite I took. 23:00 my clock said and yawning started to strip off, somewhere in one of these boxes there was shorts that I used to wear in bed but deciding against spending anymore time stripped off my layers until I remained in only my boxers shorts and switching off the light tried endlessly to sleep.

Two hours passed and I was too horny to sleep, the thought of Rosalie naked played on my mind and the thought of being pummelled by wolf who smiled as he stared at Alice who was laying in a pool of her own cum. I couldn't stop myself, I pulled my pants down and revealing my penis started to slowly jerk it off, I growled lustfully as I quietly moaned, "Rosalie! Alice, ride me!" I quickly continued speeding up at the thought of Alice pulling me head into her breast before latching onto her breast to suck. I froze like a deer seeing the headlights drive up to them, my eyes widened when the the door slowly opened to reveal...

By Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)