More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

Cathy

The small bar on the waterfront, named “Kallah’s” was packed with people, every table being occupied and the bar desk crowded with drunken customers.
The clientele was a rough bunch; burly sailors on shore leave, with either no time to make it into the Kettle or just about to get their last kick before leaving Tharros, scarred watchmen from the Harbour Detail who were blowing off some steam after having finished their shifts, robbers and thieves who had come there to spend their dishonestly earned money, etc.
No matter their background, gender or occupation, all of the customers were currently staring at Cathy, watching the buxom redhead move around on the small, makeshift dance floor.

Having already removed her top to let the horny men and women gawk at her pair of flawless breasts, Cathy was only wearing a narrow loincloth and sandals as she swirled gracefully over the rough planks of wood, her gaze drifting over the room, going from one customer to the next.

A single drum, despite being almost completely drowned out by the murmur of the crowd, provided Cathy with the beat to which she danced.

Cathy was an unusually skilled dancer, and despite not giving it her all, she was just about as good as anyone that the patrons of “Kallah’s” had ever seen before.
Stopping her movement for a brief moment, Cathy bared her teeth as she reached up and pinched her nipples, rolling the two large buds, stiff and thick due to her arousal, between her fingers. This provoked approving whistles from the crowd, who continued to watch as Cathy resumed dancing her way over the square dance floor, marked out by turned-over benches, which also stopped any over-zealous and shit-faced onlookers from simply storming at her.
Anyways, if anyone would try something like that, two heavy-framed bouncers armed with clubs stood ready to reveal to him the stupidity of his actions.

The beating of the drum could be heard clearer now, the crowd being silenced by Cathy finally let her loincloth fall, herself dropping down onto her knees and thrusting her hips forwards, her hands once again on her tits as she began to hump against an imaginary lover.

Rolling over onto her hands and knees, Cathy spread her legs wide apart and moved her abdomen back and forth over the floor, shaking her ass at the customers.
More than one of them pledged on their ability to give her a real, proper fuck, but Cathy wasn’t planning on giving any of them a chance to prove the validity of their claims.

As a finale, Cathy rolled over on her ass and slipped two fingers into her moist cunt, her eyes closed as she thrust the digits into her tight hole.
When the music ended and Cathy got up on her feet again, several of the horny customers let out disappointed moans at the show having ended, and a few of them even demanded that she should resume her performance. Ignoring them, Cathy picked up her clothes, the two bouncers now standing next to her and blared viciously at anyone nearby, keeping their clubs ready in their hands.

Escorted by the bouncers, Cathy strolled out of the barroom and into the backrooms of “Kallah’s”, slipping into a small storage room.
After cleaning herself as best she could with a small sponge, provided by none other than Kallah, Cathy was just about to get dressed when someone knocked on the door.

Quickly placing a dagger on a shelf next to the door, the blade lying ready in case that however it was on the other side of the door should prove hostile, Cathy unlocked and opened the door.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)