More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by android1966 android1966

Who's there?

A mysterious stranger.

Cathy opened the door partway and peered out to find Kallah hovering nervously outside. Behind by a pace or two stood a well dressed man wearing the richly decorated garb common to the minor nobility and wealthy merchant classes in Tharros.

"A gentleman caller for you, my dear." Kallah informed her. "Milord begs a moment of your time."

Cathy smiled, Kallah's attempt at good manners told her that the stranger had paid the bald bar owner well to be escorted to her dressing room. She looked over Kallah's shoulder to appraise her visitor. The doublet and hose he wore were of the finest quality material and cut and a bejewelled rapier hung at his hip. She studied his face and paused, though she looked straight at him she found it impossible to describe his features. With a slight frown she concentrated and felt the static tingle of a magical aura emanating from ruby pendant hung about the man's neck. She arched an eyebrow in mild surprise, her caller was wearing a masque amulet. Though the magic didn't actually obscure it's wearers features, it rendered them instantaneously forgettable. Cathy had encountered these before as thieves found them highly desirable, also men of standing used them when they wished to remain incognito. She grinned to herself, was her caller afraid of being recognised as he visited a prostitute?

"I believe it is customary for a gentleman to offer a gift when he calls upon a lady in this manner." The stranger said in an uppercrust accent as he offered up a small coin pouch.

Cathy took the pouch and looked inside, ten gold coins nestled inside. She opened the door wider and gestured for the stranger to enter.

"Please be my guest." She purred. "A most generous gift."

The man strode into the room and Kallah was backing away with a bow as Cathy closed the door. Cathy turned to find her visitor was studying her intently. Still naked from her performance she stood relaxed as she was being inspected, after all the gentleman had paid well and it was fair that that he could judge if his coin was well spent. The man's eyes roved over her body, up her long elegant legs to the fluffy red triangle that adorned her pubis and over her flat muscled stomach to her ample firm breasts. Cathy pirouetted for the gentleman's inspection, allowing his gaze to take in the taut round globes of her ass and her flawlessly pale skin.

"Excellent." The man said softly. "Physically you are irresistbly perfect for my needs. I was directed to your door by a man from the east that I met at nightfall."

Cathy's eyes widened slightly with surprise at his words. The phrase was a code that signified that the gentleman had been sent to her by the thieves guild.

"I hear my friend travels west at daybreak." Cathy replied, giving the counter code to assure the man that he had found his contact.

The mysterious stranger cleared his throat nervously. "I have a task of utmost delicacy to discuss. One that entails a considerable risk and will require all of your reputed talents."

What is the task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)