More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gunde gunde

Who's there?

Kallah, the male bar-owner

“Oh, it’s you.” Cathy said as she saw Kallah standing outside the door. The bald man looked as if he was in pretty good shape for someone in his forties, and smiled lewdly at Cathy’s nude shape.
“Great show you put on, kid.” Kallah complemented Cathy, while his gaze was looked on her magnificent tits.
“Here, you’ve earned this.” He went on, and handed her a small bag.

Weighing it her hand, Cathy concluded that it contained the agreed amount of coins. And even if Kallah was trying to hold out on her, Cathy didn’t think that the missing amount would justify the fuss of arguing with him over it.

“Ah, thanks.” Cathy replied as she threw the bag across the room to land next to her satchel.
“Oh, and you’ll exit through the backdoor. Seems you managed to get my paying customers a bit worked up.” Kallah smiled at Cathy again, licking his mouth as he watched the gentle swell of her bosom.
“I thought that that was the point of my dance.” Cathy replied, crossing her arms over her tits.
“It sure was,” Kallah looked slightly disappointed at being denied to continue gawking Cathy’s tits, “but it’d be a shame if a pretty girl like got into trouble with someone who doesn’t get which lines one shouldn’t cross.”
“Alright, I’ll get dressed and leave then.”
“You do that. And feel free to dance here again, anytime!”
“I might just do that.” Cathy said as she began to close the door.

Kallah was a bit sleazy, but generally alright. On another night, Cathy might have allowed him to give her a quickie, but currently she just felt an urge to get out of the bar as fast as she could.
Opening her satchel, she pulled out her clothes, and propped her dance outfit into it, along with the moneybag.

First, she slipped on her black panties and her pair of miniscule leather shorts, which fit tightly against her round ass. After that, she donned a white blouse, tying its front together with a knot, leaving her toned midriff bare. As with most of her blouses and tops, this one looked to be at least one size too small, her monumental breasts straining against the garment.

The blouse’s small size combined with her leaving all the buttons undone meant that most of Cathy’s tits were still exposed, the blouse’s neckline barely covering her nipples, while almost the entire cleft between her breasts was plainly visible.
Not feeling like carrying around a pair of boots, Cathy settled on wearing the same sandals as when she had danced.

After buckling her pouch-equipped belt, Cathy donned her hooded red cloak, which was coloured to match the colour of her hair perfectly. Lastly, she made sure that the scabbard containing her long sword was correctly attached to her belt.
The rest of her belongings were currently stored in a warehouse in the harbour, run by a man named Aldo.

While Aldo was a man that Cathy knew to be honest and reliable, he was a bit of an old pervert, and on Cathy’s previous visits to Tharros, he had usually “liberated” a panty or something similar from her luggage. Since Aldo was otherwise completely harmless, Cathy allowed him to continue doing so, nowadays offering him a list of clothing items which she wouldn’t respond kindly to if they went missing while in his care. To keep Aldo happy, Cathy always made sure that a few daring panties, which she had grown tired of wearing, weren’t on the list.

Exiting the storage room, Cathy quickly made her way out the back of the bar, finding herself standing in a narrow alley.

What’s next for Cathy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)